Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Sedona Y.
Morrisville, PA
I did not like the way this made my teeth feel. I felt as if I still had film on my teeth.
Courtney C.
I can't stand this toothpaste. It doesn't last like others I've used. Also tastes terrible.
Sydnie T.
Haven't tried this in a while but from what I remember it works well and tastes pretty good
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
Works great! Super good price & totally adorable. Cleans perfectly & has great fresh taste.
Olivia M.
Hot Springs, AR
Horrid taste. I would never buy this again. It had a bitter taste which was super gross.
Autumn W.
Middleburg, FL
I enjoy the fact that its not an overpowering toothpaste. It does the job which is good.
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I hate it the taste of this toothpaste! I will never repusrchase. The quality is not good
Amie C.
I am enjoying this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel nice and clean with a minty taste.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
This is just a regular toothpaste to me. There wasn't really anything special about it.
Rebecca M.
Harlingen, TX
Good toothpaste and does clean good, but the minty flavor and scent does not last long.

Walgreens