Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Amie C.
Norfolk, NE
I am enjoying this toothpaste. It makes my mouth feel nice and clean with a minty taste.
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
I hate it the taste of this toothpaste! I will never repusrchase. The quality is not good
Autumn W.
Middleburg, FL
I enjoy the fact that its not an overpowering toothpaste. It does the job which is good.
Joey M.
Concord, NH
Honestly I just really did not like the taste! I kept it as a "back up" toothpaste! :)
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
This is just a regular toothpaste to me. There wasn't really anything special about it.
Mackenzie M.
Stanley, NC
Not that good of a tooth paste if you ask me, leaves my mouth feeling weird afterwards.
Rebecca M.
Harlingen, TX
Good toothpaste and does clean good, but the minty flavor and scent does not last long.
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
Definitely gives a great cleaning, but the flavor is not great. I will not repurchase.
cindy b.
Westminster, CA
Seems to cover all my dental needs. Tastes good and leaves my breath fresh and clean.
Jess G.
Overpowering scent. Doesn't feel clean after because of the feeling of caked on mint.