Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Angie S.
Howard Beach, NY
Love this paste, Monty fresh.?i love how efficient it is. Good for my gums. Enjoy brushing my teeth
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
I just don't feel like any aquafresh products are strong. They don't leave that minty clean taste
Michelle H.
I've tried it in the past, but I'm not a gig fan of the texture and the taste of the toothpaste.
Ana R.
I have used his product one time but didn't like the taste so I purchased my original toothpaste
Jennifer S.
The brand is okay if you're on a buget. I prefer to buy colgate tbough and my husband as well.
Jaclyn D.
It got the job done. Left a film over my teeth but I guess that's what a mouth rinse is for.
johni h.
Not my favorite toothpaste.. I purchased and only used a few times. A waste of money for me.
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Toothpaste will always be toothpaste. there's nothing different. brush your teeth everyday!!!
Sydnie T.
Haven't tried this in a while but from what I remember it works well and tastes pretty good
Courtney C.
I can't stand this toothpaste. It doesn't last like others I've used. Also tastes terrible.