Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jess G.
Overpowering scent. Doesn't feel clean after because of the feeling of caked on mint.
Rebecca M.
Harlingen, TX
Good toothpaste and does clean good, but the minty flavor and scent does not last long.
Candi B.
Ringgold, GA
I'm not usually picky about toothpaste but the flavor of this toothpaste was difficult to handle. It also felt gritty on my teeth.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
This is just a regular toothpaste to me. There wasn't really anything special about it.
cindy b.
Westminster, CA
Seems to cover all my dental needs. Tastes good and leaves my breath fresh and clean.
Jennifer O.
Hated the taste and flavor! Don't like the place and my family hate it! It left a yucky taste in my mouth and made me feel like my mouth was unclean even after brushing!
V. Adaia F.
Round Rock, TX
Really like the minty fresh taste, it cleans really well. It foams a bit too much if that's a concern to you, then this isn't for you.
Kelsie E.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I like this tooth paste because it's cheap and it smells good. I like the taste of the toothpaste unlike some of the others
Mackenzie M.
Stanley, NC
Not that good of a tooth paste if you ask me, leaves my mouth feeling weird afterwards.
Rachelle P.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite toothpaste. I like it because it's half gel and half paste. I don't like all gel because it is sticky and regular toothpaste is too pasty and dry like chalk. This is a good compromise and my teeth feel really clean.