Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Kristin W.
Willowick, OH
Love Extreme Clean - any time I change toothpastes I eventually go back - makes my teeth so fresh & clean!
yajaira m.
Meeker, CO
I leaves sort of a chalky pasty feeling in your mouth. The taste isntbad at all but I wouldnt buy it again.
April S.
Benzonia, MI
Way too strong. Hurt my teeth using it. Cleaned great but the pain from it was too much to use it everyday.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
I really like this toothpaste because of the bubbles. It's the only one I think really gets my teeth clean.
Briana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite, has a weird taste and I just have other that I like much more such as crest or Colgate.
Larissa B.
Lake Forest, IL
I like to buy it sometimes. Thats not the worst one but not the best one too. On avarage but I like it
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothpaste helps get all the leftover stuff out and helps whiten my teeth. I would buy this again.
Mayra G.
I wasn't impressed with the taste or the clean feeing after brushing. It left a bad taste in my mouth.
Jill T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Works really well. Last a long time and only takes a small amount. Makes my teeth feel really clean!
Brenda F.
Love this toothpaste!! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's a really bubbly toothpaste!

Walgreens