Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Larissa B.
Lake Forest, IL
I like to buy it sometimes. Thats not the worst one but not the best one too. On avarage but I like it
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothpaste helps get all the leftover stuff out and helps whiten my teeth. I would buy this again.
Tracy C.
Fort Bliss, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Great brand good smell good price not much you can really complain about when going with this brand.
Brenda F.
Love this toothpaste!! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's a really bubbly toothpaste!
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Aquafresh Extreme Clean deep Action Flouride Toothpaste Mint Zext leaves your mouth clean and fresh.
Jill T.
Works really well. Last a long time and only takes a small amount. Makes my teeth feel really clean!
Angie S.
Howard Beach, NY
Love this paste, Monty fresh.?i love how efficient it is. Good for my gums. Enjoy brushing my teeth
Ana R.
I have used his product one time but didn't like the taste so I purchased my original toothpaste
Michelle H.
I've tried it in the past, but I'm not a gig fan of the texture and the taste of the toothpaste.
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
I just don't feel like any aquafresh products are strong. They don't leave that minty clean taste