Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
April S.
Benzonia, MI
Way too strong. Hurt my teeth using it. Cleaned great but the pain from it was too much to use it everyday.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
I really like this toothpaste because of the bubbles. It's the only one I think really gets my teeth clean.
yajaira m.
Meeker, CO
I leaves sort of a chalky pasty feeling in your mouth. The taste isntbad at all but I wouldnt buy it again.
Briana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite, has a weird taste and I just have other that I like much more such as crest or Colgate.
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
This toothpaste helps get all the leftover stuff out and helps whiten my teeth. I would buy this again.
Larissa B.
Lake Forest, IL
I like to buy it sometimes. Thats not the worst one but not the best one too. On avarage but I like it
Mayra G.
I wasn't impressed with the taste or the clean feeing after brushing. It left a bad taste in my mouth.
Jill T.
Works really well. Last a long time and only takes a small amount. Makes my teeth feel really clean!
Michelle B.
Nashville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aquafresh Extreme Clean deep Action Flouride Toothpaste Mint Zext leaves your mouth clean and fresh.
Brenda F.
Love this toothpaste!! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It's a really bubbly toothpaste!