Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Malinda M.
Macungie, PA
Personally don't like this product. Don't like the smell, and I don't see that good of results as I do with Crest.
Shannon S.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this texture or flavor. My teeth were clean but I personally couldn't get past the texture and flavor
Brittney C.
Berwick, PA
The most inexpensive unusual tasting tooth paste I have tried. I will never repurchase this product again!!!!!!!
Heather W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this toothpaste for years. I love it. My son has switched from Crest and is now using my aqua fresh .
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice Toothpaste. It does make your breath fresh and clean your mouth nicely I just prefer crest outlast
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Rebekah P.
Snellville, GA
I like the taste, and how clean my mouth feels after brushing. Morning breath seems worse than usual, though
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
I like how Aqua fresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste foams up. I do not like the taste though.
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste leaves an aftertaste that is just gross to me and makes my mouth feel unclean after brushing
April S.
Benzonia, MI
Way too strong. Hurt my teeth using it. Cleaned great but the pain from it was too much to use it everyday.