Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katerina C.
Heislerville, NJ
The aquafresh mint zext toothpaste worked amazing. It always left my mouth feeling fresh afterwards and my breath smelling amazing! I buy this almost every time if I can't find the other product I was looking for.
Lauren S.
Akron, OH
I've purchased this tooth paste only once, to try the cheaper brand, however in this case - you get what you pay for. My mouth felt like I needed to brush them many more times just to feel clean.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
This is cheap and tastes terribly and did nothing for my teeth so I will not purchase this
Catrina M.
Lakewood, OH
Best toothpaste on the market. Foams nicely and leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh for hours after using it. The whole family loves this product.
Rio H.
Whittier, CA
This tooth paste is not my favorite it cleans well, but it didn't have the minty affect that I was seeking. I didn't fell that my teeth were whiten in any way for that reason I didn't not repurchase this.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a nice Toothpaste. It does make your breath fresh and clean your mouth nicely I just prefer crest outlast
Jessica B.
Boise, ID
Like this well enough, nothing special but usually at a decent price and leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath feeling fresh
Alejandra L.
Fresno, CA
I did not like this one bit. My teeth didn't feel much cleaner. I would not repurchase at all. The sent was over powering.
Tiffany W.
Springfield, OR
This toothpaste works for the purpose intended, but I didn't feel like it did a great job. I didn't feel super clean and it kind of has a chalky texture.
Jennifer S.
The brand is okay if you're on a buget. I prefer to buy colgate tbough and my husband as well.