Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dacy D.
Not the greatest toothpaste. I did not like the flavor, and it felt and tasted kind of cheap. I'll be sticking to Crest.
Leila F.
Seminole, TX
Classic aquafresh taste and flavor with extra care. If you like aquafresh you'll like this. Good product, fairly priced.
Sarah D.
I used this a lot when I would go to my grand parents. My brother and I would love it because it had three colors on it
Tyresa O.
Did not necessarily like this product, it didn't make my teeth feel like other products and the taste wasn't the best.
Carly F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a great taste and it is easily my favorite for toothpaste. I like Aquafresh because it's cheap and effective!
Abby S.
This left my mouth feeling dry and tacky. Had to end up rebrushing with a different toothpaste. It doesn't feel clean.
Dawn M.
I didn't enjoy the taste and I didn't feel as if the cleaning was precise. I would much rather use crest or Colgate.
Kyra L.
Mound
This has been the only toothpaste i have bought for many years. It’s really minty and leaves your mouth feeling clean
Rachel M.
Hope Valley, RI
I have purchased aqua fresh in the past but can't stand the taste of it. Especially the newer flavors like orange. 😝
jenese w.
Oologah, OK
I used this for a month. My there felt the worst they ever had, didn't feel clean at all. Even right after brushing