Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
The flavor of this toothpaste was weird and texture was overwhelmingly thick. It was fine to use as a backup paste but I had to try something else before I could finish the tube.
Dawn M.
I didn't enjoy the taste and I didn't feel as if the cleaning was precise. I would much rather use crest or Colgate.
Sedona Y.
Morrisville, PA
I did not like the way this made my teeth feel. I felt as if I still had film on my teeth.
Ana R.
I have used his product one time but didn't like the taste so I purchased my original toothpaste
Angela S.
Dorchester, MA
This has to be my favorite toothpaste! I have never used one that made my mouth feel so clean! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good toothpaste!
This toothpaste helps me and my family to have whiter teeth and fresher breath. I find that this product is better then any other toothpaste. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to have fresher breath
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this toothpaste everyday and I'm so happy about it. It does the job of making my mouth feel fresh. I have braces and this tooth paste makes me feel like I brushed very good. I would recommend this toothpaste and the Agua Fresh that foams up.
Courtney C.
I can't stand this toothpaste. It doesn't last like others I've used. Also tastes terrible.
Alexis H.
I don't like this kind, I'm not quite sure why but it didn't feel like it worked well for me compared to others I've tried.
johni h.
Not my favorite toothpaste.. I purchased and only used a few times. A waste of money for me.