Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Grace H.
Bayside, NY
Le doy 3 estrellas no esque me parezca tan bueno deja el aliento fresco pero no me gusta mucho la sensación después de cepillarte
Alexza P.
Love the tingle. With this tooth paste I'm always confident. The foam action allows you to use a little but get great results.
Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
Cute but no! This weakens your enamel especially if you have sensitive teeth!!!! Please pay the extra bucks for a good product
Christina H.
parkville, md
I love this toothpaste. I feel the deep clean ! It makes my teeth and gums feel amazing . I would recommend this to anyone !
Irving M.
Navarre, FL
Love this toothpaste. Has great flavor and makes my mouth feel fresh after brushing. It does seem to whiten my teeth as well.
Very strong minty flavour. Don't recommend to people who aren't fans of mint or spice. Ithe was a great teeth cleaner though.
Alexis H.
I don't like this kind, I'm not quite sure why but it didn't feel like it worked well for me compared to others I've tried.
Rita B.
Darien, IL
I've been using this daily for months now. This is our favorite toothpaste at home. Keeps our mouth fresh and cleans well.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
I really enjoy how much this toothpaste bubbles up.it really leaves my teeth feeling super clean.would definitely recommend
Alejandra L.
Fresno, CA
I did not like this one bit. My teeth didn't feel much cleaner. I would not repurchase at all. The sent was over powering.