Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Baylee S.
I bought this toothpaste when I was going on a little trip and I didn’t see my normal toothpaste. It was affordable and did its job. I liked it, but I have an old faithful toothpaste and I don’t want to stray from it. But if you’re looking for a good affordable toothpaste, this could be the one!
Kristine A.
Hercules , CA
This is my favorite toothpaste to use. The foamy action makes your whole mouth feel fresher longer. It has a good mint flavor. It’s difficult for me to revert back to other toothpaste brands now. It comes in a multi-pack also.
Blake S.
St Petersburg, FL
I didn't like the taste of this toothpaste. It wasn't like a normal mint you get from Colgate, it left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. I bought it at target and the whole tube is still sitting in my Cabinet only used once
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Did not like this at all! Tried it because it was on sale at our local drug store but the texture was too gritty and I did not like the taste. I much prefer Crest over this product. Will not be buying again
Desiray W.
Vancouver, WA
Aquafresh is my favorite tookthoaste because it foams up a lot of makes my teeth feel actually clean, unlike a lot of other toothpastes that I've tried in the past. This toothpaste makes my mouth feel super fresh and clean.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great feeling and tasteful toothpaste. My tooth enamel felt and looked clean andcwhite. The toothpaste has a slight taste that reminds me slightly of baking soda. This foams up well and. rinses away just as well.
Bobbi H.
Grantsville , UT
I really enjoy the taste of this toothpaste. It leaves my breath smelling fresh and my teeth feel and look great. I have used multiple kinds of their toothpaste and have liked them all. Great taste and fresh breath!
Dani E.
Taste is decent. Definiely Leaves your mouth perfectly fresh. The price is usually perfect. It didn' fully meet my expectations but it was effective in cleaning.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste that I buy. I love that it bubbles and feels like it's cleaning. It also brightens my teeth and helps to whiten them. Always in my cabinet.
Melanie G.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
By far the best toothpaste I have ever used!, besides getting my teeth super clean, the burst of freshness is unmatched by any other toothpaste on the market!, It is my go to toothpaste, I even turned my husband to switch from his Crest to this toothpaste, Recently my supermarket did not have any one the shelves and we needed to buy a another toothpaste and I actually felt as if my mouth felt dirty using the other toothpaste, as soon as my store had it back on the shelves, I stocked up, loyal fan here :-)