Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste Mint Zext uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aqua Fresh® Triple Protection® Mint Zest Extreme Clean® Deep Action Fluoride Toothpaste.
With micro-active foaming action + whitening.
For a whole mouth clean. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kristine A.
Hercules , CA
This is my favorite toothpaste to use. The foamy action makes your whole mouth feel fresher longer. It has a good mint flavor. It’s difficult for me to revert back to other toothpaste brands now. It comes in a multi-pack also.
Baylee S.
I bought this toothpaste when I was going on a little trip and I didn’t see my normal toothpaste. It was affordable and did its job. I liked it, but I have an old faithful toothpaste and I don’t want to stray from it. But if you’re looking for a good affordable toothpaste, this could be the one!
Bobbi H.
Grantsville , UT
I really enjoy the taste of this toothpaste. It leaves my breath smelling fresh and my teeth feel and look great. I have used multiple kinds of their toothpaste and have liked them all. Great taste and fresh breath!
Josiane P.
Cleves, OH
Did not like this at all! Tried it because it was on sale at our local drug store but the texture was too gritty and I did not like the taste. I much prefer Crest over this product. Will not be buying again
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Aquafresh is my favorite tookthoaste because it foams up a lot of makes my teeth feel actually clean, unlike a lot of other toothpastes that I've tried in the past. This toothpaste makes my mouth feel super fresh and clean.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great feeling and tasteful toothpaste. My tooth enamel felt and looked clean andcwhite. The toothpaste has a slight taste that reminds me slightly of baking soda. This foams up well and. rinses away just as well.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only toothpaste that I buy. I love that it bubbles and feels like it's cleaning. It also brightens my teeth and helps to whiten them. Always in my cabinet.
Rachel G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothpaste does its job. It is minty and leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I didn't not get any cavities or gum problems while using it. It didn't help with keeping my teeth white, but it doesn't claim to do that. For the price, a decent option.
Erick H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this toothpaste. It doesn't take much to brush your teeth and it starts foaming up. I like the minty taste and fresh feeling I get after using it
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to ise this tooth past all the time. Its has nice strong taste and keepet my mouth feeling clean. But it did not help with my sensitive teeth.