BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what ar...6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so...4 Answers
Liz G.
Richmond
I have tried many toothpastes by Aquafresh and have always ended up being disappointed in them. What I mostly have not liked about them is the texture and taste of the mint flavor that they use. The Aquafresh Extreme Clean Deep Action Toothpaste is what I have in my cabinet now, and I really do like it the best of all the Aquafresh pastes that I have tried. I think that it works really well and does not have that overly thick texture that so many of the other Aquafresh toothpastes have. I also think it was a good purchase because it is a great price and not too expensive compared to other deep cleaning toothpastes. I would definitely recommend the Aquafresh Extreme Deep Clean
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
It’s always so hard to find a toothpaste I really like. I’ll try a new and like it in the begging and then after a few uses I change my mind. This toothpaste actually keeps my mouth feeling clean and doesn’t make my breath smell after a couple of hours. A little goes a long way as well
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth feel actually clean after using this. I do wish it had a stronger whitening power but you can't win them all. This has a strong minty taste and comes ato a decent price so I really can't complain. If asked to buy again then yes I absolutely would.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth did not feel clean. I had to use two applications to get a good thorough brushing. And it did not make my breath feel refreshed. So this product was not effective. I will not be repurchasing.
Kelsey N.
Wilmington, DE
I love how sudsy this toothpaste gets when I use it. The taste is minty, but not obnoxiously so. It also leaves my mouth feeling super clean. When it first came out, I remember there being an orange flavor, but I can't find it anywhere. I picked this one up while shopping one day and I've used it ever since!
Aliyah S.
I love this toothpaste. It’s my go to when I can’t find my first choice but it’s great! It foams really well and leaves your mouth feeling super clean and refreshed.
Janki B.
This is the toothpaste that I use every single day, twice a day, and it never fails to make my teeth sparkle, look white, and feel incredibly fresh. I get compliments on the daily about how white my teeth are and I attribute a lot of that to this.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste didn’t do much for me and my teeth. I wasn’t really pleased with the taste either. I got mine from Walmart but I never repurchased because it didn’t wow me. It may be because it’s cheaper than my usual brands I buy. But who knows.
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
This is probably my favorite toothpaste. They have changed the intensity of the mint in over the years. It used to be strong and I loved that. I love how it makes my mouth and teeth feel squeaky clean. Whitens my teeth and keep them that way.
Kristine A.
Hercules , CA
Aqua fresh makes your mouth feel clean! It gets more foamy than other toothpastes that makes your mouth all tingly inside. I think the mint tastes better than other brands. It’s hard to switch back to other brands once you use this one
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.