BY AQUAFRESH

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what ar...6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so...4 Answers
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
It’s always so hard to find a toothpaste I really like. I’ll try a new and like it in the begging and then after a few uses I change my mind. This toothpaste actually keeps my mouth feeling clean and doesn’t make my breath smell after a couple of hours. A little goes a long way as well
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth feel actually clean after using this. I do wish it had a stronger whitening power but you can't win them all. This has a strong minty taste and comes ato a decent price so I really can't complain. If asked to buy again then yes I absolutely would.
Elizabeth W.
Texarkana, TX
My favorite toothpaste hands down 🙌🏽🙌🏽 not too harsh or minty yet takes great care of my teeth. It is very whitening. I would recommend to all. You can buy at several stores. It’s priced as most toothpastes....not too expensive but not cheap either.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
This is the only toothpaste that we will buy. It leaves me feeling clean and not like I just used a breath mint which I’ve experienced with other toothpaste brands. This leaves me feeling fresh for hours after
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
This is my favorite tooth paste because it keeps my breath fresh and white. When I use this tooth paste my teeth look great and my mouth feels nice and fresh. I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth did not feel clean. I had to use two applications to get a good thorough brushing. And it did not make my breath feel refreshed. So this product was not effective. I will not be repurchasing.
Kelsey N.
Gastonia, NC
I love how sudsy this toothpaste gets when I use it. The taste is minty, but not obnoxiously so. It also leaves my mouth feeling super clean. When it first came out, I remember there being an orange flavor, but I can't find it anywhere. I picked this one up while shopping one day and I've used it ever since!
Andrew C.
Aquafresh Extreme Clean with Micro-Active Foaming and Whitening Deep Action I have loved this toothpaste since I found it years ago. I personally love the citrus taste, but some people don’t like it. I wish I didn’t have to order it in bulk, but no one seems to carry it.
Jessica P.
This is by far my favorite toothpaste I have ever used in my entire life. It will whiten your teeth in less than a week. It leaves your mouth feeling so clean and fresh and for me after a couple hours my mouth still feel minty clean and I love a tooth paste that I feel actually works.
Janki B.
This is the toothpaste that I use every single day, twice a day, and it never fails to make my teeth sparkle, look white, and feel incredibly fresh. I get compliments on the daily about how white my teeth are and I attribute a lot of that to this.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.