BY AQUAFRESH #44 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth feel actually clean after using this. I do wish it had a stronger whitening power but you can't win them all. This has a strong minty taste and comes ato a decent price so I really can't complain. If asked to buy again then yes I absolutely would.
Janki B.
This is the toothpaste that I use every single day, twice a day, and it never fails to make my teeth sparkle, look white, and feel incredibly fresh. I get compliments on the daily about how white my teeth are and I attribute a lot of that to this.
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste SUCKS. It doesn’t even work really. And even after using this for the two minutes that you are supposed to brush for, my teeth stil felt dirty and it’s not like I didn’t brush my teeth correctly. So yea. It sucks. Don’t buy it.
Kristine A.
Hercules , CA
Aqua fresh makes your mouth feel clean! It gets more foamy than other toothpastes that makes your mouth all tingly inside. I think the mint tastes better than other brands. It’s hard to switch back to other brands once you use this one
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
The foaming action is what sold me on this toothpaste. You can feel the bubbles working as you brush. It has a great taste and it leaves my mouth feeling clean. I like the orange or citrus taste it has. Great toothpastes.
Faith F.
Stockton , CA
Although I’m using crest 3D white right now, this is my second favorite toothpaste. It really does deep clean. The taste of it is love or hate. It’s different than other toothpastes but I do love the taste. Must try!
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
This is the only toothpaste that we will buy. It leaves me feeling clean and not like I just used a breath mint which I’ve experienced with other toothpaste brands. This leaves me feeling fresh for hours after
Monique H.
Hartford
This is my favorite tooth paste because it keeps my breath fresh and white. When I use this tooth paste my teeth look great and my mouth feels nice and fresh. I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth did not feel clean. I had to use two applications to get a good thorough brushing. And it did not make my breath feel refreshed. So this product was not effective. I will not be repurchasing.
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorite toothpaste brands and flavors. I have purchased this over and over again. I feel it really does clean deep and leave you with fresh breath in between all of your teeth not just a surface clean.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.