BY AQUAFRESH #94 in Toothpaste

Taking the Feeling of Clean to the Extreme!®. Seeks Out Hard To reach Places. With Micro-Active Foaming Action & Whitening. Triple Protection With all the triple protection of Aquafresh, Extreme Clean s dynamic Micro-Active Foam showers your whole mouth with germ killing bubbles, helps protect teeth with fluoride, and helps to maintain healthy gums with regular brushing. Our professionally developed micro polishing system carefully polishes teeth smooth making them stay cleaner & whiter for longer* and seeks out hard to reach places - in between teeth & even the back of your tongue - fighting the sources of bad breath. Aquafresh Extr. see more...

• Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas? 6 Answers
  • Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much. 4 Answers
Crystal L.
Springfield, VA
I have tried several tooth pastes throughout my life as I'm sure many people have. I don't go for the fruity ones. They disgust me. I'm a mint girl. Mint seems right. It seems fresh and clean. I know many people love this brand and maybe there is one out there that will knock my socks off. However, I'll probably never know until I'm at a friends house or in a hotel and I have my toothbrush but have forgotten the paste. That's the only time I will know because I don't buy these products anymore. I feel as though while minty, they are still weak. I feel like they are a cheap piece of gum that has all its flavor at first but once you put a little bit of water in your mouth it vanishes. I know people always argue about how Coke and Pepsi taste the same and I think that is how crest and aqua fresh are. They are popular brands and very similar but there is just a slight difference that leads me to choose one every time without hesitation. I'm a Coca Cola girl and while aqua fresh does its job, I'm sure. I will always chose Crest.
Vicky S.
Holland, MI
This is my go-to toothpaste and will be forever! I am very particular about brushing my teeth and about it feeling clean. I find myself brushing my teeth up to even three times to make it feel fresh when using a different brand of toothpaste. That was before I found this toothpaste! I have never found a toothpaste that has clean so well and makes my breath feel so fresh after brushing my teeth. I always have a backup of the toothpaste because it costs more compared to other toothpastes on the market but I like to stock up on it when it is on sale!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
THE BEST TOOTHPASTE HANDS DOWN. I have been using this toothpaste for about five years now and I simply cannot go back to anything else. The lather it creates is so foamy and it gets into all the crevices of your teeth, allowing you to get that deep clean feel. The taste is 1000x better than that of Crest or Colgate and more of a creamy formula so you aren't tasting those weird grainy flakes that most toothpastes contain. Seriously, change your toothpaste to Aquafresh!
Natasha S.
I had been anxious to try a ""whitening"" toothpaste, and had high hopes. However, I didn't feel this product lived up to my expectations. While my teeth felt clean, I didn't experience any noticeable difference in their coloring. This product also didn't leave my mouth as ""fresh"" as other Aquafresh products that I've used in the past. I did see a commercial that said they've come out with a new ""fresher"" version. I would probably not purchase this product again.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is the only tooth paste I will use. Its hard to even rate this 5 stars beacuse its so worth more then that. This tooth brush gives you the most amazing clean, fresh, white brush you will ever have. After using this toothpaste I attempted to try a new kind and I had to rebrush with Aqufresh because it did not feel clean. I enjoy brushing my teeth due to this toothpaste. Please try it you will be so happy you did.
Emelizza L.
The best toothpaste out there! It foams well and very minty. My teeth feels so clean and fresh after using it. You can buy this pretty much any store. There are different types of Aquafresh, so make sure you get this orange one. From what I remember, I tried a different Aquafresh and it didn't have the same foam and mint taste as this. I would recommend this product! I Wouldn't dare use anything else 👍🏼
Wendy C.
This has the most strongest peppermint flavor for a toothpaste IMO that I have ever used!!! It's gets super foamy and leaves your teeth feeling super clean!! Unfortunately it's not one I purchase often due to the flavor being too strong for my kids they hate it and my husband says it leaves a weird after taste in his mouth.
samantha s.
ohio
I have used this tooth pasted before even though I don't get it all of the time. Every time that I do use it I always feel that my mouth is fresh and my teeth are clean. It is very refreshing! It is affordable and I like it when I have a coupon. this is a good tooth paste, I would recommend it.
Sabrina V.
Staten Island, NY
this product was okay. i liked it at first but than i realized i had a nasty taste in my mouth and i could not understand way if i brushed my teeth. so i changed my toothpaste and problem solved. nasty taste gone. i mean everyone has different taste buds and mind did not like this one.
Patricia P.
Daphne, AL
My mouth didn't feel as clean as when I used other brands. It is a much cheaper product to buy, but I was not happy with the end product. It hurt my sensitive teeth and left my mouth feeling less than fresh. I found myself needing to brush again much sooner than I do with my sensodyne.
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Is this toothpaste better than colgate? If so in what areas?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone not like the foam? I love it the Hubby not so much.