BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Rosie F.
I'm not s fav of aqua fresh at all. Just personal taste I guess. I don't like the blue/red coloring and it always tastes so fake to me.
Kati F.
New York Mills, NY
I do not like this product. I never feel like my teeth are clean and my breath smells terrible. Not something i would purchase again
Taylor H.
This used to be my favorite tooth paste until it started leaving a weird film on my cheeks that would peel off so gross and weird!!!!
Camila C.
Hollywood, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not picky with toothpaste but I just never repurchased this one. I used it every day and night and it just was not my favorite!
Jose M.
I purchased this toothpaste and didn't really like it maybe because i was so used to colgate but it didn't do the same jib as colgate
Sally L.
Great product, cost is reasonable, teeth feel clean & fresh. Taste is good & would definitely recommend this to any one on a budget
Lisa T.
This is the only toothpaste that I was buying. The only reason I stopped using it cause my dentist put me on biotene for dry mouth.
Joe F.
Bluffton, SC
Fresh clean toothpaste at a great price. Not sure how well the whitening works but it definitely leaves your mouth feeling clean
Irene H.
I like the clean after feeling and it helps for bad breath. I also have used the training paste for kids which my 2 yr old loves.
maria p.
I really didn't like the taste of this Aqua Fresh. I don't know maybe the whitening agent but it left a weird taste in my mouth.

Walmart