BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Liked the way it smelled. Worked okay. Could be a little bit pasty in your mouth at times. It didn't whiten as much as I would have liked it to.
Whisper R.
Russellville, AR
I just wasn't impressed by this brand. It was bought for me because the person couldn't find my syenodyne toothpaste. Colgate is a better buy.
Sherice H.
Forestville
Leave teeth feeling clean and refreshing. A wonderful minty taste and a pretty good purchase for the price compared to more expensive brands.
Lauren L.
The taste really just isn't that great. I usually use crest or Colgate and the taste is much better and leaves my mouth feeling way cleaner.
April Anne F.
Burleson, TX
Tried this because I had a coupon and it just wasn't a fit for my family. I remember using it as a kid and I didn't care for it then, either.
Katrina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The price was great, but the taste and after taste was awful. I purchased from walmart and I used the whole tube but I would not buy again.
Ashley P.
Atlantic, NC
As far as I know aquafresh cleans and does its job the way it is suppose to but I hate the taste of it. I will always use crest or colgate
Rosie F.
I'm not s fav of aqua fresh at all. Just personal taste I guess. I don't like the blue/red coloring and it always tastes so fake to me.
Taylor H.
This used to be my favorite tooth paste until it started leaving a weird film on my cheeks that would peel off so gross and weird!!!!
Kati F.
New York Mills, NY
I do not like this product. I never feel like my teeth are clean and my breath smells terrible. Not something i would purchase again