BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jazmine P.
Los Angeles
Its great its keeps your mouth fresh and clean it does leave a heavy after taste. I would repurchase this but it isn't something i need . It doesn't wow me
Linda P.
Makes my mouth dry and my breath has a bad scent when I use to use this tooth paste. It doesn't really clean the white spots of tongue . Crest is the best.
Dani E.
Decent tasting and the price is usually just right. I like the different aquafresh flavors. I like having some variety. I'd recommend this product.
Erika Z.
Edinburg, TX
An AOK toothpaste not as good as Colgate but it works but hey this is a good brand for you if you are in a budget it will save you a couple of pennies
Ruth H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This isn't something we like in our house. My kids alway ask for it because it looks fun but then they don't like the taste when it comes to brushing.
Haley H.
Asheville, NC
I'm not a huge fan of the texture and flavor of this toothpaste . There's nothing else wrong with it in my opinion , it's just not my personal choice .
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Just meh. Didn't like it too much but it got the job done. I didn't feel like there was any extra cleaning power with this. Good for a cheap price.
Eileen C.
Aquafresh Extra Fresh + Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste, Fresh Mint me gusta probar todo lo que sea para blanquear los dientes y esta es muy buena
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a recommendation. I don't feel this product really deep cleans and gets all the morning breath cleared. I may just need a stronger product :)
Dejiana R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is not a horrible product just one I will never use again. I hated the taste and I used it for six weeks and my teeth didn't get any whiter