BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Maribel H.
Stockton, CA
This a very good toothpaste and so inexpensive! This toothpaste is so minty and nice consistency! It leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and clean! I have used it a couple times and I am very pleased with results
Christine S.
Milltown, NJ
Another thing that reminds me of my youth. Aqua fresh has the most delicious flavor. The only reason I don't use it is because I use Sensodyne for sensitivity. Otherwise it's great and I recommend it.
Mariliz G.
Jacksonville, FL
Don't like aqua fresh stuff. it feels really weird toothpaste and the after taste also weird. when you do finish your teeth feels dirty still. i don't know , don't really like their products
Tena K.
This toothpaste has a nice taste and makes my teeth feel squeaky clean! It is also one of the more inexpensive ones in the market, and can usually be found on sale, making it a great bargain.
Dashe S.
My grandma use to always buy this brand but I later figured out she only bought it because it was cheap money wise.. but when I use this brand of tooth paste my mouth never really feels clean.
Destiny O.
Would not purchase ever again. It is cheap but, has awful results. The flavor was not good and my teeth did not feel clean afterwards. I felt as if I had not brushed my teeth at all.
Mariesol S.
Dallas, TX
Aquafresh leaves my teeth feeling and looking fabulous . My daughter always runs to her father after brushing her teeth so he can smell her breath and show off her beautiful smile.
Rebecca G.
This toothpaste is okay, but I prefer colgate. I used to use this when I was in need of a toothpaste. It works good, but I like buying toothpastes that dentists recommend.
tiffany c.
Mooresville, NC
Product did leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. This is a lowcost toothpaste that we get sometimes. The reason for the 3 stars only is because I did not notice that big of a difference in the whitening part.
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried this once but didn't like it because it wasn't as minty as Colgate! After I finished this Aquafresh tube, i went back to my all time fave, Colgate!

Walmart