BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Marisa M.
My teeth are sensitive and I feel that when I used this toothpaste vs others that are made for sensitive teeth it didn't protect them enough. Had a nice minty taste though
janette H.
Wahiawa, HI
It was ok. Loved that it bubbled up and left mouth clean but I just prefer crest. I buy it when it's on sale or if the kind I like is out. It's my second go to tooth paste
Melissa M.
Bridgewater, Nj
This is a good toothpaste. I used to but it mainly because of how it looked but I realized it doesn't matter. It is a toothpaste that works and I have nothing against it.
LEAR18053 Diana D.

This product is my favorite AQUAFRESH, I love it, I was recommended by my dentist, freshness and security that gives my mouth is incredible, totally recommend, in my home pued missing....
Alejandra G.
Grand Junction, CO
I didn't personally buy it but i ended up trying it. I did not like it not the taste flavor or after taste. it was really gross. i would not recommend this toothpaste
Shannon P.
I love the taste of this and it does get my teeth white. Very great product and does work. Cheap price and breath smells good.. I've used this twice a day for years.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
My husband and I both felt like the taste of this toothpaste was a little strong. It made my teeth feel clean, but the aftertaste was definitely a negative for us.
Maribel H.
Stockton, CA
This a very good toothpaste and so inexpensive! This toothpaste is so minty and nice consistency! It leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and clean! I have used it a couple times and I am very pleased with results
Rosangela R.
Ok product, but sometimes the red and blue parts of this toothpaste were a bit gummy and sweet. I don't want that from my toothpaste, I just want it to do its job.
Christine S.
Milltown, NJ
Another thing that reminds me of my youth. Aqua fresh has the most delicious flavor. The only reason I don't use it is because I use Sensodyne for sensitivity. Otherwise it's great and I recommend it.