BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Makiya C.
I liked the packaging more than I can remember liking the actual toothpaste. It's a good toothpaste but I'll always reach for crest or Colgate before this. I think I've only bought this once before I switched back to crest
miriam h.
Escondido, CA
I remember using this produce when I was younger. My mom would but it for us but now I am not sure why we don't use it anymore but I am willing to retry it again and use it or purchase it again. But this comparing to others I think this are the same, but overall I think this product was okay.
Jaipreet U.
Roselle Park, NJ
This tooth paste does not leave me feeling good about my teeth. After using this I feel like my teeth get a weird texture and the tooth paste is kind of rough. The taste of it is really bad I do not recommend this.
Sariah M.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Probably the one and only toothpaste I trust to get the job done. I purchase this at Rite Aid and brush every morning and night. Im a repeat user and would recommend to others. Pretty satisfied overall
Ashley B.
Levittown, PA
I mean it's a good brand and good toothpaste but it's kinda of expensive at least where I shop at. Don't think spending 11 dollars on toothpaste is reasonable,,. But other than that it's pretty good !
Anitra J.
Atlanta, GA
I consistently use the Aquafresh toothpaste. I don't usually try anything different because most of them are about the same. I meets my expectations and this is why I continue to buy it when I run out. I would recommend it to others who are looking for a good toothpaste.
Kristina B.
Parkersburg, WV
This toothpaste was OK. I personally would not buy it again. I usually use crest and compared to crest this toothpaste does not do the job. I did not care for the taste, and I did not feel that it got my teeth as clean as crest. I would not buy this toothpaste again.
Brittany F.
As far as toothpaste goes, it works fine. I don't care for the gritty feeling it leaves in my mouth. The scent is fine and it is very affordable. I prefer less gritty pastes with whitening aspects. I recommend if you're looking for something cheap and simple.
Karina W.
Denver, CO
This gives you that almost painfully awesome clean feeling in your mouth. I don't know how to explain it... it's almost like sucking in cold air. I really like it! I'm a bigger fan of Crest, but this stuff is still amazing. Definitely a good clean feeling.
Elaine F.
Lake Charles, LA
The Aguafresh toothpaste really works. it gets your mouth sparklinging clean while whitening your teeth. When you finish brushing your teeth are nice and smooth, the plaque is gone. And you are left with nice fresh breath! This is a great toothpaste!