BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Chelsea E.
Adrian, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely did like this toothpaste. The taste of it is discussing, and the texture of it doesn't even de solve in your mouth, I feel like when you spit it out it comes out the same for it came in. It's very thick and just not what I'm looking for in a toothpaste.
Katherine M.
Kennett, MO
It's something that is nice. It don't hurt when you use it and is very soft. I have been using this for years. I use it everyday in the morning. I should at night as well but I don't. I sadly haven't used anything else but would still recommend it to others.
Heather B.
Corona, CA
Nothing special. It's cheap and it does the job. I didn't expect much since you get what you pay for. I got this item at CVS and I used it everyday. It kept my breath smelling good and my teeth were clean. It didn't whiten my teeth as much as I would like
Ruth R.
Edison, NJ
It does the job of cleaning my teeth. But im not too happy about it. It kind of leaves a weird feeling in my mouth after i use it There are other better options out there. I bought mine at drugstores. Maybe i wont buy it again honestly. Ill buy others
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I've used this product for a few months and I have noticed a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth. I have tried many whitening tooth pastes and have never expirenced results like this. It also leaves my mouth feeling clean all day long!
Shauncea S.
Phoenix, AZ
This toothpaste blasts away morning breath but it causes the insides of my cheeks to shed/shred up. They get very sore and start peeling on the inside. This happens to me with all aqua fresh products so I don't use them unless I have to.
Deysha A.
Dorchester , MA
I use to use aquafresh as a kid and it worked fine for my young days but now that I am more into hygiene I feel like it does not clean as much, I want to feel like I just came out the dentist office and this product does not cut it for me
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
Its got a nice flavor and nice foaming to it, but I didn't like it as well as I like Crest...I didn't find that the fresh taste lasted quite as long, I diet a lot so this is important to me, because dieting often gives you bad breath
Manda B.
Tipton, IA
too strong of a taste and always made my food taste bad. Also made my mouth all tingly. Too many chemicals in here for me, I prefer an all natural toothpaste that will make me feel better and not want to gag when I brush my teeth!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This toothpaste does the job. It's pretty good quality you can probably buy it any where and it's very effective. I prefer Colgate over this brand personally but it definitely works. Very inexpensive and people should at least give it a try.