BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't have anything negative to say about this product except I like others better. I didn't feel like this product did as great of a job cleaning and was a bit sticky.
Elisabeth E.
Kent, WA
Much like many other toothpaste, it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh, with a hint of mint. Although it says that it whitens your teeth, I didn't really notice a difference after using it for a month, three times a day. But if you want freshness and not worried about teeth whitening, I do recommend this toothpaste.
Silvana M.
I used Aquafresh once as a child and I never wanted to use it again because of how it felt in my mouth. Aquafresh always made my mouth feel like there was some residue left on my teeth and it did not have a clean, minty taste like most toothpastes do. I did not see a difference in how white my teeth were either.
Frivol4Freckles
This toothpaste is a fairly standard formulation that doesn't do anything extraordinary for me, nor is it disappointing. I currently purchase a different product because I prefer non-tube packaging. I haven't found any toothpaste that I love so much I feel obligated to recommend it to someone.
Jamie F.
Neptune, NJ
This toothpaste was so gritty I couldn't even brush another day with it. The taste was good, thats why I gave it an extra star but that wasn't enough for me to repurchase. My mouth never felt fully clean after using this tooth paste either and that is a top priority when buying toothpaste.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is average. Nothing special. It gets the job done but doesn't make your mouth feel super clean. i personally like the arm & hammer tooth pastes. those really seem to leave your teeth feeling squeaky clean. The taste is better on this one though, a bit more minty.
Emily B.
Norwalk, Oh
Meh. Not my fave. In a pinch I will use it, but it is definitely not my go to toothpaste by any stretch of the imagination. I did not find it particularly whitening, but it did leave my moth feeling clean at least. It tastes ok, but for a whitening toothpaste it is underwhelming.
Anna M.
Greensburg, IN
It's ok for when I am in a pinch (forgot to pack my normal, natural based toothpaste). But definitely not a daily use product for me. it did leave my teeth and mouth feeling clean and fresh. No noticeable difference in whitening. Although it was only used for a few days.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
This is my absolute go-to toothpaste! The 'flavor' of this toothpaste does not bother me like other toothpastes, and the texture does not feel too 'dense' like some other toothpastes that I have tried. It is the ONLY toothpaste that I have purchased in recent years.
Caroline M.
For some reason instead of buying my usual Crest at the store, I reached for this. It's a pretty basic toothpaste with claims of whitening but I didn't see that when I used it. My teeth were clean and happy but I just didn't get that whitening effect I was looking for.