BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Ratoncita d.
Me encanta esta pasta de dientes me deja un aliento fresco y rico me gusta también por que no pica tanto
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't really reach for this as much as I thought I would compared to the Colgate optic white I use.
Amy K.
Didn't really help with my type of teeth. Wouldn't reccomend to people with really sensitive teeth.
member-b9dd89034
I love this toothpaste not just it makes my teeth white but also leavesy breath smelling fresh
lucia p.
Montevideo
He utilizado esta pasta de dientes, pero no me ha gustado, me quedo con COLGATE! En serio.
Tianne O.