BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN
Tried years ago just to try something new not really impressed never bought again my mouth didn't feel as fresh as I like
picked up at drug store
Lindsey S.
This is my standard toothpaste. I feel like it gets the job done better than most I have tried. The flavour is minty but not overwhelming
Andrea P.
This is the toothpaste that I always remember growing up, this isn't what I'm using right now but sometimes I buy it because is really good
Natacha B.
Saint-Lin-Laurentide, QC
This product is not for me weird taste and it is so thick that I can even rince well!! Did not see any difference for whiteness......
Megan H.
stoke on trent
Only toothpaste that actually works the job! Made my teeth look loads whiter in weeks! So amazed and now I am proud of my teeth!!
Tamaryn M.
Love the taste and the clean feeling I get after brushing my teeth. As a smoker this really keeps my teeth bright and white.
Nadia K.
Refreshing toothpaste. Looks as though the whitening is working! Hopefully I will be able to see the effects in the long run.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
I don't like the taste of this toothpaste. It tasted very sweet and dint feel fresh and my mouth dint feel clean at all.
Mtetwa M.
The product was not strong enough for me so I felt is not a product that will continue whitening my teeth.
Yorlyn B.
Ich habe eine gleiche aber ich bin mir nicht sehr und ist perfect für meine Zähne... Wunder das es gibt :)

back