BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Andrea P.
This is the toothpaste that I always remember growing up, this isn't what I'm using right now but sometimes I buy it because is really good
Natacha B.
This product is not for me weird taste and it is so thick that I can even rince well!! Did not see any difference for whiteness......
Meg H.
stoke on trent
Only toothpaste that actually works the job! Made my teeth look loads whiter in weeks! So amazed and now I am proud of my teeth!!
Tamaryn M.
Love the taste and the clean feeling I get after brushing my teeth. As a smoker this really keeps my teeth bright and white.
Nadia K.
Refreshing toothpaste. Looks as though the whitening is working! Hopefully I will be able to see the effects in the long run.
Lashana R.
Miami,FL
I don't like the taste of this toothpaste. It tasted very sweet and dint feel fresh and my mouth dint feel clean at all.
Yorlyn B.
Ich habe eine gleiche aber ich bin mir nicht sehr und ist perfect für meine Zähne... Wunder das es gibt :)
Mtetwa M.
The product was not strong enough for me so I felt is not a product that will continue whitening my teeth.
Ratoncita d.
Me encanta esta pasta de dientes me deja un aliento fresco y rico me gusta también por que no pica tanto
Crystal S.
Deland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't really reach for this as much as I thought I would compared to the Colgate optic white I use.