BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Kerry P.
Cullman, AL
It is not my favorite toothpaste. But, it will do in a pinch. It works okay
Hayley R.
I love aqua fresh toothpaste. I think it has the best taste out of all the other toothpastes that I have tried. I love the stripes that run in the toothpaste too. Well done aqua fresh keep up the good work
Nicole d.
The name says it all fresh. My teeth and mouth always feel very refreshed after I brush my teeth ! They have tons of different kinds and styles to suit all my needs.
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These toothpastes since I was a scared girl I love their flavor is not very strong but I like the cleanliness that leaves on teeth that is what fascinates me Besides that it brings enough content and that is good for us consumers I love
Starlene V.
Bothwell
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use this product as a family, and we were very satisfied with it. We felt it just didn’t do the job like the other brands that we are used to. It is widely available and cost effective. I really wouldn’t recommend it to anyone based on our experience!
Catherine D.
This toothpaste is okay, I mean, it cleans your teeth. I'm not that keen on the flavour of mint that Aquafresh use (I'm a Colgate girl) and the whitening aspect of it doesn't really happen, but if you want clean teeth, it works!
Jess H.
If you brush your teeth twice a day you're going to see a good result. I don't find toothpaste as good as actual whitening products. But it's definitely a healthier and less damaging way of getting those pearly whites you've always wanted.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Shay B.
I just didn't like the taste. It started to foam up in my mouth and made me gag . It is toothpaste and helped clean my teeth but it just doesn't feel like the Colgate toothpaste I use now. I think they need to work on the flavor.
Tasha P.
Canada
This tooth paste is just ok. It foams a lot and makes your teeth feel very clean but I have yet to see results. I would prefer Colgate over this tooth paste any day

Walmart