BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lauren J.
Placentia, CA
Doesn't leave a fresh scent is gross tasting and just falls right off the toothbrush
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's was pretty standard. Didn't really notice a difference in the color of my teeth.
Sarah D.
Austin
V nice and minty af hell yis you should buy this because it'll make you feel fresh
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This tooth paste is okay. It cleans well, but definitely doesn't whiten your teeth.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
Cheap, but taste good. Used for years. Not my favorite but I would use it again.
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its toothpaste8 but i feel like didn't do as good of a job as most other brands.
Kerry P.
Cullman, AL
It is not my favorite toothpaste. But, it will do in a pinch. It works okay
Levana H.
Don't particularly like the taste. I did see a difference over time though!
Nicole d.
The name says it all fresh. My teeth and mouth always feel very refreshed after I brush my teeth ! They have tons of different kinds and styles to suit all my needs.
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These toothpastes since I was a scared girl I love their flavor is not very strong but I like the cleanliness that leaves on teeth that is what fascinates me Besides that it brings enough content and that is good for us consumers I love