BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Crystal L.
I did not like it. It doesn't feel like it cleans good enough to. Like it needs more of something
Amanda M.
Brooklawn, NJ
Makes my teeth feel clean and my mouth refreshed after using. Also not too minty it's refreshing.
Laken R.
I saw a little bit of whitening my teeth but I wasn't impressed the taste was nice no sensitivity
Theresa M.
Saint Johns, MI
Didn't care for the gel nor did I feel like it whitened my teeth at all. Wasn't impressed at all.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
Didn't like this product! It didn't leave that extra clean feeling and the taste was unpleasant.
Anguie M.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheap and still leaves your mouth clean minty we just like buying this at Wal-Mart for 88 cents
Shannon I.
Brightens , cleans , gets the job done .. Just not a fan of the taste. Leaves your mouth clean
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Not a fan. Does not whiten. Only plus for me is the fresh mint taste. Will not be repurchasing.
Catherine N.
Bossier City, LA
Products works well but I don't care for the different flavored/textures of the 3 formula type
deborah c.
Wassaic, NY
Just don't like the taste..i tried a few different sample size when i travel.. Not a fan of any