BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Daniela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me gusta la sensación de frescura y es ideal para llevarla a la hora de un viaje o algo, muy buena, no me quejo.
Iraida P.
Davenport, FL
Don't like it... Don't kik the taste.. It really doesn't do it for me... Doesn't leave my mouth clean .. Sorry
brianne r.
Kingston, PA
Not a bad flavor. I purchased a travel size for travel and i liked it but to me toothpaste isn't that special.
Rebecca S.
New Philadelphia, OH
I didn't love this toothpaste for some reason. It was very thick and the "flavor" seemed kind of gross to me.
Hiya C.
This was ok it tasted wired if you accidentally swallowed it so I definitely recommend being careful with it
Daisy D.
I didn't really like this product! Didn't notice no difference in my teeth and Definitely not whitening them.
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
Never have liked this brand and I've tried it a few times so I feel like I've given it more than a fair shot
Jill S.
Baldwinsville, NY
I liked it, but generally stick with another brand. Nothing bad about it just not what I prefer I guess....
Abigail W.
Farmington, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is gross. It is gritty and sweet tasting and is not very minty. Would not purchase again
Arlene W.
Campbellsville, KY
Live to use aqua fresh toothpaste. My teeth and mouth feel so ftesh and clean. My mouth smells fresh too.

back