BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Meiyi L.
I tried it once and loved the smell and flavor, nice aftertaste and leaves a really nice clean sensation on your teeth
Chrissie F.
Royal Oak, MI
Not for me. The fluoride was overwhelming to me. The flavors are nice though! and the consistency of the toothpaste.
Tal A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know this is a great product but I just don't like the taste in my mout air the aftertaste I just can't get over it
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I honestly don't like this toothpaste, I've tried it out in the past and I just feel like it doesn't clean my teeth.
Shannon P.
Christmas, FL
I don't use this product enough to make an honest review I haven't used it in a while so I don't remember how it works
Clair P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't like this tooth paste at all. After brushing at night I always had a nasty residue in my mouth and on my lips.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
Love using this product. It is my go to toothpaste. makes my teeth feel very clean and makes my breath smell freash
Frances M.
Spring, TX
I did not like this toothpaste whatsoever. It tasted horrible, and I did not feel like my mouth got cleaned at all.
Victoria D.
Baraga, MI
My favorite toothpaste. Love it and love the price. Will probably use this forever. I would recommend this to all
Daniela M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me gusta la sensación de frescura y es ideal para llevarla a la hora de un viaje o algo, muy buena, no me quejo.