BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley L.
I hate this toothpaste. The flavor doesn't sit well with me and I have extremely sensitive teeth after using this for a month.
Kim V.
Fountain, CO
Tried this a while back, thinking I would save some money. Just didn't really care for it and went back to what I normally use.
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI
Its cheap, but it doesn't clean well. I prefer toothpaste with a little grit to really feel like I'm burshing way the plaque.
Chandler C.
Nineveh, IN
Did not like the taste or smell of this product at all! Did not foam in mouth... Also left a weird film on teeth afterwards.
Michele R.
Hamburg, NY
This has a nice scent, the paste is not tacky like some, goes on the brush smooth, cleans the teeth and makes them shinny.
Heather C.
Groveport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The taste of this toothpaste is awful. I don't feel like my teeth gwt very clean from using it and I will never buy again.
Nicole W.
Feels gritty to me. Didn't really feel clean after brushing my teeth. Mouth feels sorry sooner than other brands I've used.
Carly A.
Just wasn’t my favorite brand. Not the worst. I couldn’t find it but I used citrus flavor when I had it. Wasn’t good at all
Vanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Toothpaste is toothpaste but I enjoy my crest brands better. This one leaves an odd taste behind so I never repurchased.
Princces E.
Oakley, CA
Even though I have used this toothpaste before, I always leave with a feeling like if it's not cleaning my teeth enough.