BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acids br Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection Extra Fresh toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. As you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack, plus our Extra Fresh toothpaste gently whitens your teeth. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kandis Y.
Springfield, MO
This toothpaste was not for me.I didn’t like the taste it left in my mouth after using it but I did give it a chance and I used it every day for about a week. I got it from Walmart it was decently priced
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Okay brand, but good price. This toothpaste actually works to whiten teeth. It does take about two weeks before my teeth noticeably got whiter, but the wait was worth it. I hope that when I keep using this product my teeth with contribute to get whiter.
Sarah E.
Bradenton, FL
This wasn’t my favorite toothpaste. I was hoping the whitening aspect would blow me away however I didn’t notice a change. I used the toothpaste for a little over 8 weeks. I did want to give it a chance but I don’t think it worked well.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
As a kid, I liked this toothpaste because of the colors, now though, I can appreciate how soft it is. I can brush my 3 year old cousin's teeth with this toothpaste and it doesn't burn his mouth at all.
Lori D.
I buy aqua fresh whitening toothpaste often because it is cheap and it does whiten. It doesn't get my teeth and white as I would want them. But for the price I can't complaine too much. I would recommend.
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
I use this band most of the time and i got to say it really truly does work to help get your teeth white and if your teeth are sensitive it helps to relieve some pressure! I buy mine all the time at Wal-Mart and will continue using this brand for now on.
Rileigh E.
Frederick, MD
This tooth paste is pretty good but I don't really like the very minty kind and it's very minty other then that it's just like Colgate or any of those brands for cheaper but it does leave a weird texture on my teeth
Crystal M.
Las Vegas
I have been using this for a couple months. Loved it at first, now I feel like it doesn't leave my mouth feeling as clean as it did at first. I do feel like it has helped with whitening my teeth though.
natalie r.
norwalk, CA
This is the only toothpaste that I use. There is no toothpaste that cleans as well and as thoroughly as this toothpaste. I get compliments from the dentist office that my teeth are so easy to clean. Love this stuff!!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't have anything negative to say about this product except I like others better. I didn't feel like this product did as great of a job cleaning and was a bit sticky.