Aquafresh Extra Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste 6.4-oz. uploaded by rachel.Z ..Aquafresh Extra Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste 6.4-oz. uploaded by Marianna C.Aquafresh Extra Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste 6.4-oz. uploaded by gloria g.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Extra Fresh Fluoride Toothpaste 6.4-oz. see more...

Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I used this toothpaste for about 3 years and my mouth always felt fresh after using it and minty breath as well!! I don’t really buy it as often as I use to because I like crest better, in my opinion it’s still a great toothpaste!
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
I mean how can you go wrong with peppermint toothpaste I’ve always used aqua fresh since I could remember! I think it’s better than Colgate! It’s very minty and keeps your teeth strong shinny and super white
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I think I bought this in Dollar Tree one time I was in a hurry in a budget it works okay I'm again is just a regular toothpaste nothing while Factor but it's good if you're in a budget and they have pretty big sizes so last a long time
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I tried this a while back. The whitening wasn't enough , almost not even there. The flavor was great, but I think that is the only plus I have to say about this toothpaste. I have not purchased aquafresh tooth paste since this one.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Tried this toothpaste but I was not satisfied with above. Purchased from Walmart just as first time user. Will not try this product again. It does not compare to my favorite brands. Recommend others to at least try this product.
Autumn R.
I buy Aquafreah extra fresh flouride toothpaste at Walmart. I bought it because I like to try all types of toothpaste. It tastes great and leaves my mouth clean and fresh! I recommend this product to others!
JASMEA W.
Denison, TX
I LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE! I BUY IT FROM WALMART THE PRICE IT GREAT IT EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IT LEAVE YOUR MOUTH FEELING SO REFRESHED. IM A REPEAT USER
Laurel G.
Tooele
Felt like was brushing with mouthwash but my teeth didn’t feel as clean as my original toothpaste. Not as effective. It didn’t meet my expectations. I don’t recommend this toothpaste.
Hannah H.
Product was ok, but I didn’t feel like my teeth/mouth was clean after using. Price is comparable to other brands, but effectiveness for me was not even close. I wouldn’t buy again.
Toshiea W.
I have used this for years and I live it, the taste is not too strong for me and it doesn't make me nauseous. I am going to use this forever, and my kids love this too.