BY AQUAFRESH

Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
Soft and feels good on the teeth!! I love how sterdy they are as well! My family loves them and uses them over any other brand as well. You can get them for a good price and almost anywhere as well
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Lauren S.
Really like this brand of toothbrushes. I normally can't really tell the difference between toothbrushes, but this one actually made my mouth feel a lot cleaner. Not sure what it was but it was great! Also loved that you can buy them in bulk (6 pack). :)
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Happy to share that I have finally found a toothbrush that I love! It's perfect! Makes my teeth feel so clean, does a great job getting between teeth, medium brush provides just the right amount of strength to clean great without harshness. This is the toothbrush to try, if you haven't already!!!
Brook R.
Sugar Grove, OH
I like the soft toothbrush is better but toothbrushes a toothbrush is gone clean your teeth this one works real nice grab you one for a fresh some smoke to last. I normally switch back-and-forth between toothbrushes but go back to this one
Dallas L.
As a dental assistant it would be my job to say don't purchase this get a high end one. But let me tell you. I used this with my nephew and he couldn't be happier. I would say though get them the soft or even extra soft depending on how sensitive there gums are.
Danielle H.
I purchase the Aquafresh deep action toothbrush is six pack at Walmart for a very reasonable price I keep these at our home at all times just in case we have a guest that visited visits without bringing their toothbrush which happens quite a bit I purchased these very often and I will be purchasing them again I highly recommend this product to anyone and it's one of the only multi packs that you can find in the media most multi packs come in soft
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed using this toothbrush. I go through at least two toothbrushes per month because I like to change mine often and I have repurchased this one quite a few times. The bristles are stiff enough that it cleans my teeth but it doesn't make my gums bleed like many others.
Yvonne G.
Hayward, CA
This is an amazing toothbrush that brushes your teeth very well and you won't go wrong with buy it. It is not expensive and it is very affordable and you can actually find it at any grocery store. It comes in different colors and if you have a coupon you can use it as well.
Kristen S.
Bellevue, NE
I'[m not a huge fan of the taste of this tooth paste, and don't think it does anything to whiten my teeth either. It's a very cheap price point, but I've purchased much better for the same price. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who is particular about taste, or whitening.