BY AQUAFRESH

Danielle H.
I purchase the Aquafresh deep action toothbrush is six pack at Walmart for a very reasonable price I keep these at our home at all times just in case we have a guest that visited visits without bringing their toothbrush which happens quite a bit I purchased these very often and I will be purchasing them again I highly recommend this product to anyone and it's one of the only multi packs that you can find in the media most multi packs come in soft
Kizzy A.
Washington, DC
I've used aqua fresh deep action for years. It makes my entire mouth feel squeaky clean and doesn't have an overwhelming scent or mint taste to it.

I purchase my toothpaste usually from cvs or target depending on who has the better price.

I often wish that Costco carried this particular brand in a 6 pack.
Ashlee V.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoyed using this toothbrush. I go through at least two toothbrushes per month because I like to change mine often and I have repurchased this one quite a few times. The bristles are stiff enough that it cleans my teeth but it doesn't make my gums bleed like many others.
Yvonne G.
Hayward, CA
This is an amazing toothbrush that brushes your teeth very well and you won't go wrong with buy it. It is not expensive and it is very affordable and you can actually find it at any grocery store. It comes in different colors and if you have a coupon you can use it as well.
Kristen S.
Greenville, NC
I'[m not a huge fan of the taste of this tooth paste, and don't think it does anything to whiten my teeth either. It's a very cheap price point, but I've purchased much better for the same price. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who is particular about taste, or whitening.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great toothbrushes to have around the house in case of emergencies or unexpected guests who aren't prepared. They are very effective in cleaning and also very cost effecting. My husband and I love having the medium bristles to get in and do a more thorough job!
Amanda F.
Asheboro, NC
I have used better brushes, the brushes fill a bit overpowering, almost like its going to take your tooth out! this was my first time using it and if i could find it in a finer bristle, maybe i would repurchase, but this particular toothbrush did not meet my standards!
Maddie M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is just a basic toothbrush. I did enjoy it while using it and it did not have any problems but I would not repurchase. I would rather just buy a simple and cheaper drugstore option. The head did scrub well but it was just okay. I love how many came in it.
hailey g.
These toothbrushes are very great for getting all the plaque off and keeping them fresh! I use this twice a day and it works wonders. Since it is a little hard you have to be careful around the gums so they don't get injured. I would recommend this to others.
Tabitha G.
Columbia, SC
These are great. Not to mention, you get six in a pack so you can change them out regularly. The bristles are stiff enough to ensure a comprehensive cleaning however they do not hurt! Additionally, the comfort of the handle is a plus! Makes brushing better.