Aquafresh Deep Action Soft Toothrbush. uploaded by Lulwa A.Aquafresh Deep Action Soft Toothrbush. uploaded by Lulwa A.

BY AQUAFRESH

martha c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a ok toothbrush not my first go to brush, I generally like Colgate 360 toothbrushes, I just feel that they deep clean better. I purchase my toothbrushes at Shoprite or CVS.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use aqua fresh toothpaste so why not combine it with the tooth brush. I’m much more picker on my paste then brush. This one is nice, nothing more special than others.
Christine W.
Kingston
I have used this Aquafresh Toothbrush in the past and didn't really care for it. I felt it was not as effective as others of it's type. I used it daily from the start but stopped using it right away. It would be a good brush for children. I wouldn't purchase again.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deep action aquafresh toothbrush works pretty well. The bristles help fight plaque and clean and refresh your teeth for overall better looking teeth it is not my favorite but I do like it alot.
Kayla H.
Greensboro , NC
This tooth brush was harsh on my gums and I did not like using this at all. I didn't feel like I got a good cleaning after using it. My gums were constantly sore.
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The bristles are too soft and short. I didn’t like that there was no give in the handle. It makes for a poor brushing experience and my teeth didn’t feel smooth.
Mindy H.
Charlotte, NC
Aquafresh toothbrushes are very dependable in that they are always very high-quality. I usually buy Aquafresh brushes to be my secondary brush to take on trips and for guests. I normally use an electric toothbrush, however, Aquafresh is a very good alternative when I cannot use the electric toothbrush. Overall, for manual toothbrushes, this brand ranks high on the list.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Cant say I get super excited about toothbrushes. I do appreciate soft ones like this though. So much better for getting teeth clean and stimulating sensitive gums to keep them healthy. One of the better quality toothbrushes
Katelyn C.
Florence, AL
When this tooth brush says deep action, it is not kidding! This stuff is great and does the job well! Definitely one of the best tooth brushes you can buy for the money! I also like to pair with the Aquafresh toothpaste with this as well! Must buy
Amber P.
El paso, TX
I bought this toothbrush for my daughter to use after she got her braces because normal toothbrushes hurt her. It was very soft and got the job done but I feel it lacked something. Overall, it was good for the price.