Aquafresh Cavity Protection Toothpaste

Fluoride toothpaste Triple protection Healthy gums, strong teeth, fresh breath see more...

Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this toothpaste for a while because my husband buys it and it gets the job done. It's affable and good value. We buy it at Walgreens down the road from us. We will keep using. One thing I don't care for is the flavor of the orange toothpaste they put out, but the other flavors are fine.
Danielle S.
Rosharon, TX
I am unable to use any toothpaste with any extra additives like whitening products. I have to use plain toothpaste, and this is my go to. My teeth feel clean, my breath is fresh, and it is one of the cheaper options out there!
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
This is the classic for those of us who can't deal with the heavy minty flavor of other toothpaste! I've been using this for years and it is affordable and reliable. I'll keep using until I can't find anymore. Why change?
Nora P.
This toothpaste is affordable but I don't think it has great quality. It leaves a fresh feeling but I don't feel like my mouth is cleaner.
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
This is one of my favorite toothpastes. It has a nice minty flavor and I like how it looks when it comes out of the tube.
sarah s.
Athens, GA
My favorite toothpaste, and it gets the job done. It tastes very nice and minty too.
samira p.
London, Essex
I love this toothpaste. It is so good for sensitive teeth and also has a minty taste to it which I love. Very affordable. I have used oral b toothpastes but I prefer aquafresh. I buy this product every time I need toothpaste.