Aquafresh Cavity Protection Original Formula Pump Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 6.4 oz

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Original Formula Cavity Protection fights cavities and strengthens teeth with fluoride; leaving your teeth feeling smooth and clean. Helps protect your teeth from sugar acids and cavities. Plus it provides all the power of Triple Protection benefits for strong teeth, healthy gums* and fresh breath. Gently removes stains with regular brushing. The toothpaste gives your whole mouth a fresh, clean sensation that lasts. Contains calcium carbonate to help clean teeth. Cleans with calcium 2 Fights cavities and strengthens teeth with fluoride 3 ADA approved. 4 Leaves teeth feeling smooth and clean 5 Original formula pump tube *with regular brushing. see more...

Sydney Z.
Deerfield, IL
This product is good. I used to use it all the time when I was in middle school. It met all of my expectations and I used to use it all the time. I bought it at Walgreens and CVS and would recommend it, however I feel as though the nozzle gets messy sometimes and is sticky a lot, that is why I cannot give it 5 Stars.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aqua fresh is the toothpaste of choice for my kids. They love being able to squeeze the toothpaste out themselves and I love that they are learning healthy habits while using a product that fights cavities and protects their teeth and gums from gingivitis.
Erika E.
Hindsville, AR
It worked, it cleaned my teeth and kept them looking nice, I used it a lot more when I was younger, but when I found whitening toothpaste and now that is all that I use. It’s a good toothpaste if you want just regular cleaning & over all freshness.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
I have bought this for my kids for years. The pump style bottle is easy for them to use without wasting and they love the taste. I love that they never have cavities! I would definitely recommend this!
Amber P.
Roanoke, VA
love how it's easier to get out and does not leave a mess like the tube does. I love the taste and how well it works. it leaves my breath smelling fresh and protects like it's supposed to.
Madeline T.
Starkville, MS
This was okay, it got the job done. I didn’t care much for the texture because it was too pasty for me. The pump was nice for a while but you can’t really travel with it easily. I didn’t purchase again solely because I didn’t like the texture.
Julieanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Maybe it just me but I just don't seem to like the combination of the toothpaste that has gel. I prefer to stick to a toothpaste that is just the paste.. and plus the gel is really messy and doesn't make my teeth feel clean enough
Jean-A’Layn S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a good toothpaste that is decently priced but compared to the alternatives it’s mediocre. I used it for a while but stopped when I found others were better. I was satisfied but it was just alright, nothing special.
Jamie Rose S.
If I could give this brand of toothpaste negative stars I would, but seriously aqua fresh brand is by far one of the worst toothpastes I've ever used. It's like you're using some kind of thick caulking glue when you're attempting to pump it on your brush. Now the packaging is just a joke and makes me angry because why on earth would a company market a toothpaste that claims it keeps your mouth/teeth clean, but come in a plastic standup tube contraption that collects its own bits of dirt and germs? I wouldn't even accept this as a free sample. Save your money and go with a brand that takes dental hygiene seriously
Kimberly M.
Cross, SC
I thought the pump was pretty cool so that’s what drew me to it. I just didn’t feel like my mouth was clean after I used this. It left almost like a residue in my mouth.