BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brianna M.
I have been using this toothpaste for 5 years and I cannot use anything else. it is affordable and it gets the job done. I love this toothpaste
Bethany J.
Riverton, UT
This toothpaste is ok, but I'm a Colgate girl. I feel like this doesn't foam up as much as others. But it gets your teeth clean so it works.
Patty B.
Alma
Not good for people with sensitive gums burnt my mouth like I had blisters at the roof of my mouth and under my tongue not a good experience
Jessica P.
North Vernon, IN
Don't like the taste. When I brushed my test her with it I didn't fee as if it was doing a very good job. Bought it once and never will again
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
It was very refreshing but I didn't care for the after taste. It is however very affordable and works just as well as more expensive brands.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Really minty love how it leaves your mouth feeling nice and fresh! Does the job and do recommended to those looking for a fresh toothpaste!
M R.
Newport News, VA
There is nothing wrong with this product. It works adequately. I never got on with it because it just isn't minty enough for my preference.
Sarah W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy the colors in the toothpaste, but I should have bought a mintier toothpaste, that was my fault, I like a really minty tooth paste.
Mary M.
Tastes great, but did not feel fresh or as clean feeling as other brands I've used. What fresh feeling I did feel did not last very long.
Marissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
its toothpaste i honestly don't know what to say, i liked this,but i just happen to buy colgate everytime i go to the market thats it.