Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz uploaded by Nicki G.

BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Jessica R.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz more...
I personally like crest. I stayed the night with my boyfriend and he used this brand. To be it just doesn't do the job for me. I guess I'm just picky
Tina C.
Coconut Creek, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Your teeth don’t feel clean after a few hours. Also I don’t like the flavor of this one. I gave the rest to my boyfriend and went back to Colgate.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven't used it in awhile but it does have the clean feeling after brushing. I do like it and it doesn't hurt my teeth like some toothpastes do.
Samantha M.
This toothpaste is just alright. I have sensitive teeth and this just seemed to make the situation worse. I wasn't very fond of the flavor either.
Rina P.
Bought this for my kids but they didn't appreciate the minty flavor. They preferred using toothpastes with fruity or. Bubblegum flavors instead.
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
I felt like this toothpaste didn't work as well as other brands. It didn't make my teeth feel that clean, and I wasn't too crazy about the taste.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
I no longer purchase this product. The toothpaste has a super thick texture. Doesn't make my teeth feel all that clean. I prefer Crest or Colgate
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I feel like this toothpaste did nothing for my teeth. It didn't even prevent me from getting cavities. It was the only brand my mom would buy. S
Sabrina C.
This is not my favorite toothpaste but I does the job. It leaves your mouth feeling so nice and clean. And the minty taste is not too strong .
Brianna M.
I have been using this toothpaste for 5 years and I cannot use anything else. it is affordable and it gets the job done. I love this toothpaste

Walmart