BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Shannon W.
San Diego, CA
I love using Aquafresh and feel that it cleans really well. My teeth are fresh and clean all day. It is able to clean between my teeth and has a nice flavor.
Kerry W.
Right now, the only toothpaste my daughter will use. Cleans well, leaves her breath fresh, not expensive, and she likes it. I repurchase this quite a bit.
Tara H.
Springfield, IL
This just didn't make my mouth feel clean and fresh.i wouldn't recommend it. I like to have a clean feeling nothing grainy feeling. It just wasn't for me.
Courtney G.
Riceboro, GA
I don't like this brand as well as crest or Colgate toothpaste. I don't feel that it cleans my teeth quite as well as the more expensive toothpastes do.
Heather D.
Cass Lake, MN
My mom always always had this in stock growing up. One of my go to toothpastes for my family. Affordable good quality and does exactly that its intended.
Baylee G.
Sugar Land, TX
The cool mint flavor is probably the best one from aqua fresh in my opinion. It works well and the taste isn't as repulsive as some toothpaste brands.
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
Just a mediocre toothpaste. Wouldn't buy again and only got it because my mother accidentally got it. Not effective at all. Used it until it was empty.
Allyssa L.
Norman, OK
The taste is quite minty fresh but it was overpowering and it made my sensitive teeth hurt from the mint. While the price is great, the quality isn't.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
La marca la utiliza por un tiempo porque la compre en estas tiendas baratitas de emergencia no siento que me deje la boca tan limpio y no el aliento
Jessica R.
Yucaipa, CA
I personally like crest. I stayed the night with my boyfriend and he used this brand. To be it just doesn't do the job for me. I guess I'm just picky