BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I didn't feel like my teeth were super clean when I used this tooth paste. I didn't like how it left my mouth feeling like there was a coat of gunk still lingering.
Carrie D.
Waterbury, CT
I think this toothpaste is the best bang for the buck. Very reasonably priced compared to other brands. Has a great minty taste that lingers long after brushing. That fresh, minty, clean feeling lasts, I love that.
Meg S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Toothpaste flavor is personal preference and I absolutely hate this flavor. I prefer Crest flavor but as a hygienist Colgate total is typically what I recommend. I'm just nt a fan of aqua fresh.
Laura T.
Voorheesville, NY
Lately, I've been trying to get away from fluoride toothpastes, so by virtue of that, this one inherently scores low (nothing personal). The flavor was a bit too "sweet" for me as well.
hoda s.
Lomita, CA
perfect toothpaste ,try it once and then you can't stand using other brands! my teeth are whiter and they are less sensitive to cold and hot water after using Aquafresh tooshpaste
Virginia K.
Northern Cambria, PA
Not my kind of toothpaste. I need something that is easy to use on busy days when I have 4 kids to help get ready and most of them aren't strong enough to squeeze the toothpaste.
Pablo D.
This toothpaste was the shi*t in the 80's when they figured out how to make it squeeze out in stripes. Today though, with all the long lasting fresh breath formulas, it sucks.
Calista W.
Tasted terrible and did nothing for me! It didn't help make my breath any better and I don't think it helped with cavity a at all. I have tried several things from this company and probably never will again.
Shannon B.
I have used this product for number of years. I like has the different layers to fight cavities not grainy. Leaves your breath fresh no after taste not that expensive
Loren M.
Fort Stewart, GA
I didn't care for the taste of this toothpaste, but it got the job done. It also had a stranger consistency once you start brushing. I would not purchase again