BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Krishna D.
Hempstead, NY
I received a year supply and it was such a help. The taste was great and my smile was on fleek. The new formula has made me a true fan
Now that the year supply is over, I'm happy to say we will still be using it, perfect for our price point.
January W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the mint taste. I feel like I have a clean mouth. Aquafresh isn't my 1st pick. I grew up on using Crest but Aquafresh is a great price. I buy all my toothpaste at Wal-Mart.
Elisa P.
Orlando, FL
Compared to other toothpaste products this one was affordable but it did nothing for my teeth. I still felt I needed to brush again because it was watery. Not effective for me.
Nicole Dyan T.
Kissimmee, FL
Nothing wrong with the toothpaste other than the flavor and texture. Purchased for cavity protection but could not deal with the flavor so switched back to my original brand
Jennifer V.
Ocala, FL
When I bought this product, I did not like the way it tastes in my mouth nor did my family. And it didn't do anything really as far as refreshing and my teeth felt dirty.
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of the better tooth pastes i used before I switched to sensodyne. I feel like it made my teeth more clean and protected better than other tooth pastes I've used. Also has a great taste, makes my mouth minty fresh!!!
Kelly H.
Chino, CA
Chemically burned my lips! Please avoid!!! I developed an allergic reaction where my lips swelled, itched and peeled for over a month until I could pinpoint the cause. Terrible product hat should be pulled from the shelves.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The basic deal here. Cheap and cheerful but hardworking. Has the official stripe you've come to expect from the brand and leaves a nice minty taste, nothing overkill.
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
Was ok. Teeth felt clean but my i didn't feel as if it did more than that. I often buy colgate and crest, which works wonders and benefits my teeth in multiple ways.
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this toothpaste one time and I don't like a lot!!! I'm not sure if was the flavor or texture, but I don't like it. It has a good price, so maybe is good for you!!