BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Isabella A.
Hialeah, FL
I definitely did not love this product. It tasted pretty weird and I didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth that well. Although it was mint, I feel like the fluoride was too strong. I just didn't like it.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
I used to use this product when I was growing up and loved the different colors of the toothpaste. Although, I find that now many toothpastes do a better job at cleaning and leaving a lasting clean.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
Good for a bright white smile. I started using this recently and I like it a lot. It's not very minty, which is good for me because I'm really not fond of mint. I have noticed that my teeth look more white than before so I'm guessing it's the toothpaste. Happy with my buy.
Cassie A.
I got this in a travel size one time and didn't really care for it. It wasn't super minty fresh as I usually like my toothpastes to be and my teeth felt dirty a couple hours later when they feel clean after my usual paste. It's cheap but you get wha you pay for.
Savannah R.
Deforest, WI
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel really clean. I use it twice a day unless I'm witening.my teeth which I use a different kind of toothpaste for. However I love the minty freshness of this toothpaste and I haven't had a cavity since using it. I will definitely continue to use it.
Desiree A.
Marana, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my second all time favorite toothpaste. It protects your teeth from cavities. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed until my next brush! It has a great minty flavor as well!
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
I tried the Aquafresh toothpaste and I used to love this as a child. Now as an adult, it doesn't leave a clean feeling like Crest or Colgate. I've used this several times and I prefer Crest. I didn't notice a difference in the whitening on my teeth.
Aly C.
Las Vegas, NV
It may be just my mouth and level of sensitivity, but I don't prefer this toothpaste. It's like brushing your teeth with mouthwash. It is overly intense and leaves my mouth feeling dehydrated if that make sense. It may work , just doesn't work for me.
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly , MO
Not a big fan of this toothpaste. I feel it doesn't clean my teeth as good as crest or Colgate does. It also foams a lot and it just doesn't do what it needs to do. I won't repurchase
Cedric S.
Ada, OK
A regular toothpaste. Nothing really special about this toothpaste it's just a regular brand. Gets the job done. It suds up a lot. So if you like a lot of suds then this is for you