BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Patrick L.
Washington, DC
I've been using this toothpaste for years without cavities or other dental issues. It has a good refreshing taste that isn't overpowering. It's a normal consistency in a normal tube that does the job and leaves your mouth feeling clean
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste works well but the paste seems gritty to me. It always makes my mouth feel strange and makes me feel like I need to brush them again right after. Will not be purchasing this again. I'd recommend Colgate or sensodyne!
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite tooth paste. It has a great flavor and gets my mouth super clean. I use it every day and will continue to purchase and recommend this to others. It is well priced and worth every cent. I love this toothpaste!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This doesn't keep my breath fresh at all. I'll brush my teeth and fee like a residue was left behind. The flavor is not minty and almost tastes like granules was left behind. I would not buy again. This was an awful product
Cynthia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The biggest draw to this toothpaste, in my opinion, is the 3 colors. Other than that, nothing else stands out about this toothpaste. It has a mint flavor just like every other paste out there. Does a decent job.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
I'll give it this, the cool mint is a good flavor. But for the quality of the toothpaste I just can't like. My mouth doesn't feel as fresh and as clean as Crest pro-health. But, there are tastes for everyone.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC
This is not a bad toothpaste, I just personally like my crest whitening toothpaste better! It feels like this toothpaste only cleans instead of cleaning and whitening, which is what I want in a toothpaste.
Amana M.
I don't really recommend this product to people. It's not as effective as Colgate or Crest. The scents are OK.The results from using this product after a couple of weeks are not as good as those of Colgate. I believe that people should purchase this product even though it is inexpensive
Ashley P.
This is the only toothpaste I will use. It is so minty and fresh and leaves my mouth feeling super clean. I switched over from crest and I haven't had any regrets. I would highly recommend this product.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this years ago ,when it first came out because of the paste to gel ratio , i liked the flavor but i didn't feel like it has the credibility that crest has , so I went back to what worked for me.