Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz uploaded by Nicki G.

BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Tanja K.
Southwark, London
Review for: Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz more...
Great for everyday use. Efficiently deals with all the dirt and imperfections, bit still gentle even to sensitive teeth.
Nicki G.
It tastes great ! The bubbles really make it feel very clean when I brush my teeth it being colourful is a bonus
Carlie W.
I did not like this. It did not make my teeth feel clean. It was like using that spongebob toothpaste as a kid.
Ruquya A.
They very nice I like how it cleans your pearls properly and I like using it I mostly use it on a daily basis
Grace F.
Stroud, Gloustershire
A good strong 💪🏻 family 👪🏻 toothpaste X
All the right directions on the packaging X
Buy this now !
Grace X
Melissa K.
I love the feel of my teeth when I use this product it cleans very well and leaves teeth squeaky clean