BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Joy K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good as far as toothpastes go. Good flavour. I don’t like it because of the ingredients and how it makes my mouth have canker sores.
oliver p.
Its cheap, but you can buy better products of the same price, the better thing is the smell and flavor, you need yo use it diary
Jéssica M.
Bom, isso não e nada pessoal mas eu não recommendo esse creme dental, não gostei da testura, "dos sabores" não compraria denovo
Vanessa S.
Yarmouth, NS
My kids did not like this product, they did not like the feeling it left on their teeth and found the tooth paste was gritty.
Rowan L.
Oldham, Lancashire
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not really a fan of this toothpaste, my teeth don't really feel very clean after brushing and the taste isn't nice either
vee c.
I was not too keen on this product as it did not make my teeth feel as clean or my mouth feel as fresh as other products did.
Leanne O.
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, ireland
I found this didn't lather up all that good and kind of stayed in clumps in my mouth I wasn't a big fan at all to be honest
Asieh S.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried it, there OK but I'm not very fond of the taste of it. I prefer minty after taste in my mouth after a good brush
Tanja K.
London, London
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for everyday use. Efficiently deals with all the dirt and imperfections, bit still gentle even to sensitive teeth.
Suyane M.
It's not very good . Especially because the only toothpaste that tastes Colgate brand. No, in my opinion, overcomes this