Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz uploaded by Nicki G.

BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Dawn M.
Woodward, OK
Yes this is the go too toothpaste if you can't afford Crest lol This toothpaste works just as well as any other name brand and I would give it a thumbs up and say it's a pretty good toothpaste that gets the mouth clean
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Aquafresh reminds me of a toothpaste my father would use. I don’t think there is enough whitening selection. The packaging looks outdated. I just never think to reach for this brand anymore when Crest is offering better products for a similar price.
vannahpha r.
Portland , OR
This toothpaste is my go to. I always try new toothpaste, hate them because of lack of performance and rebuy this eveeeery single time. Cleans my teeth well and leaves my breath fresh! Plus i love how the cap is large enough to stand on its own!
Angie Y.
BOX ELDER, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not impressed. Just because it's colorful doesn't mean it works any better. The taste is not that great and I don't see results like I have with other brands. I only buy this if it's on sale or have no other choices.
Mikinzie D.
Ohio City, OH
I am not much of a fan of this toothpaste. It works, it does it's job to clean the teeth, but I didn't prefer the taste. I bought this product at Walmart and I used it twice a day. This is not particularly a product I would recommend to others. This toothpaste is obviously affordable, but I would spend the couple extra bucks to get a better quality one.
Kristin R.
Trenton, NJ
I prefer Sensodyne since I have discovered it, because I have very sensitive teeth and gums, but sometimes, you just have to take what you can get. Aquafresh isn't the worst, but I found it to be the least cleansing, whitening, and soothing, also the flavoring isn't the best. Despite all of that, I would still purchase it if I need something last minute and none of my favorite options are available.
Danielle B.
Columbus, OH
I didn't like the taste or texture of this toothpaste. At the end of brushing my teeth, they felt like they had a residue that I needed to brush off! My teeth looked visibly clean, and I liked the 3 layered effect, but overall performance I was not satisfied with.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This tooth paste isn't too bad, i prefer other brands over this one just because the mint flavor isn't as strong as the other brands are. i believe that this one doesn't clean as well as other brands do but they are pretty affordable. this would be a last resort purchase.
Tiesa S.
Its a great at to start and finish your day by leaving your mouth cool and fresh. I only buy aquafresh toothpaste because of how reliable the clean and fresh feeling is. I use it two times a day everyday. I am a lifelong customer and will continue to be.
Jasmine R.
San Antonio
This product gets reall foaming when you are using it which is one feature I don’t like. The product has a weird taste to it that I also don’t like but this toothpaste does protect the teeth from cavities!

back