BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
del b.
this toothpaste is the worst ive ever tried , after brushing my mouth didnt feel clean at all and the mint taste disappeared after 5 minutes, i may as well not have had of brushed my teeth because its terrible quality and i would never re buy .
Connie K.
Aurora
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used Aquafresh many years ago. It’s not a bad toothpaste. It has a fresh minty taste and gets my teeth clean. I would try it again. The price isnt very expensive.
Tammie R.
We buy this if for any reason we can’t get our hands on our regular brand. It’s the closest thing to it! Great taste, leaves your mouth feeling fresh and your gums and teeth gleaming clean! Overall, very satisfied.
Pily S.
Mcallen, TX
I can't really tell a difference between this and my normal toothpaste but it did leave my breath smelling good so it wasn't bad but it wasn't amazing but I guess it also depends on your teeth and everything
Zara Z.
England
Basic and affordable toothpaste which is available in most stores. Provides effective oral cleanliness and keeps mouth feeling fresh. There are more effective products on the market, however this is great as a cheaper alternative.
Amanda T.
Petersfield, Manitoba
I wasn't a huge fan. I didn't like the smell, flavor or texture. Weird I know I know. I find it didn't really do to much for my teeth. I have tried it more than once but it just doesn't seem to work for me.
Daniela E.
I bought it because I've had problems with cavities before and I always wanna try new products to help me with it. It worked alright, nothing extraordinary or anything. I didn't really like the flavor, it just left an off taste to my mouth sometimes.
Marlene S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. It brings back childhood memories. My mom used to always buy the paste. I love the 3 colors and it bubbles up alot which is a bonus!
Bri W.
Vancouver,BC
This is a great toothpaste for kids but I find it leaves my teeth very sensitive out of all the toothpaste I used this one makes my teeth very sensitive
Sherri V.
Oshawa
I love this toothpaste. It us the brand I grew up with. I find it's not harsh like some other brands can be. The clean is great and freshness lasts.