BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kim C.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not a huge fan of of aqua fresh tooth paste. Feels like it doesn't get your mouth that clean
Daisy F.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely do not like this toothpaste. The after taste it leaves in my mouth is horrible.
Heather F.
Not one of the ones I purchase often. My teeth often don't feel clean after using aquafresh.
lemon m.
I liked this toothpaste. the flavor was good. I wish they had some whitening product in it
Kayleigh B.
This toothpaste tastes so sweet, and just doesn't seem to work well. I prefer other brands.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR
I really like using this toothpaste. It tastes good and really helps to get my teeth clean
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was ok but I wasn't really a huge fan of the flavor. It cleaned my teeth well enough
Nicole B.
Love the flavor. Favorite of all toothpastes. Will use again recommended. Long time user
Michelle J.
Bremen, GA
Nice fresh flavor and scent. You can get it from almost any store and is a decent price.
Laura Q.
Haha I'm f time are yalll doing everything that way to calll private message me or now I'm