Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz uploaded by Nicki G.

BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Glynna R.
Good price point compared to other brands. I prefer Crest toothpaste but this gets the job done.
Mireya W.
Harlingen, TX
I personally really like this toothpaste. Something about the 3 stripes is just super satisfying
Kaitlyn D.
I tried this stuff once or twice but it's not my favorite. I like crest better and always will.
Daphne J.
Doral, FL
Its the best, it feels so fresh and give you some confidence.

Love this product and id cheaper
Cindi G.
Las Vegas
Works good but the mouthwash part is to strong and burns my mouth. Besides that it cleans good.
Ashley M.
Memphis , TN
Did not like the way this toothpaste felt. It had a gritty texture to it that was not pleasant.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This toothpaste works well it's a very good price for a high-quality product highly recommend.
Marissa B.
Wewoka, OK
Worst toothpaste ever. Has the worst taste and is just horrible quality. Such a waste of money!
Heather F.
Not one of the ones I purchase often. My teeth often don't feel clean after using aquafresh.
Daisy F.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely do not like this toothpaste. The after taste it leaves in my mouth is horrible.