Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz uploaded by Nicki G.

BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Charley S.
It has a nice taste that isn't unpleasant and i really feel like my breath is fresh after I have used it.
sandra g.
Lynnwood, WA
We used to buy this, flavor is a bit strong for me but it did its job. If we need to, I would buy again
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tastes is ok to me. I don't find it whitens or really improves my enamel that much to be honest either.
Kimberly J.
Lancaster, CA
I mean it was alright but I've tried better that leave your breath fresh, this doesn't seem the same.
janet m.
Bantam, CT
this product was ok but too minty. would use it if i had no choice only. didnt meet my expectations.
Sarah S.
This toothpaste tastes fine but I prefer other competitors. This is a good cheap alternative though.
Ashley R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this , its a classic and if you know me you know I love all the classics lol . Great flavor.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
Fun colors, fun for kids. As an adult I look for something a little bit more minty and less sweet.
donisha I.
E Saint Louis, IL
This is the only kind of toothpaste I will use. I’ve tried others but this is my ultimate favorite
kim v.
Luzerne, PA
My grankis love it and i don't have to fight with them to use it lol it should be more kid friendly