BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
It's an alright toothpaste. I can't complain; it gets the job done. It has been awhile since I've used this.
Jennifer R.
High Point, NC
Love this toothpaste. Cheap and does the job. Tastes great and lasts a while. Not too strong mint taste wise.
Jennifer M.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A pesar de no ser tan popular me gusta esta pasta dental, limpia muy bien deja la boca limpiar y refrescante.
ashley c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didnt care for this. The freshness doesnt last that long and i dont really care for the taste too well either
Shantel H.
Dunbar, WV
Love the toothpaste and it is nice and refreshing allowing my mouth to feel cool and clean at the same time
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
Pretty looking but does not leave me feeling clean. Tried it once. That's enough. Back to Colgate or Crest.
Angel G.
This tooth paste is very great for my teeth. I have sensitive teeth so I love how it's just right for me!!!
Jennifer L.
Fresno, CA
Not a bad toothpaste but just nothing memorable. It gets the job done and leaves me feeling minty fresh.
Charley S.
It has a nice taste that isn't unpleasant and i really feel like my breath is fresh after I have used it.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Use to use this a long time ago. It got the job done and helped my teeth get whiter. I loved this product