BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer M.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A pesar de no ser tan popular me gusta esta pasta dental, limpia muy bien deja la boca limpiar y refrescante.
Jennifer R.
High Point, NC
Love this toothpaste. Cheap and does the job. Tastes great and lasts a while. Not too strong mint taste wise.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
It's an alright toothpaste. I can't complain; it gets the job done. It has been awhile since I've used this.
Shantel H.
Dunbar, WV
Love the toothpaste and it is nice and refreshing allowing my mouth to feel cool and clean at the same time
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI
Pretty looking but does not leave me feeling clean. Tried it once. That's enough. Back to Colgate or Crest.
Angel G.
This tooth paste is very great for my teeth. I have sensitive teeth so I love how it's just right for me!!!
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
Use to use this a long time ago. It got the job done and helped my teeth get whiter. I loved this product
Charley J.
It has a nice taste that isn't unpleasant and i really feel like my breath is fresh after I have used it.
Jennifer L.
Fresno, CA
Not a bad toothpaste but just nothing memorable. It gets the job done and leaves me feeling minty fresh.
Kiki M.
I like minty toothpaste because I feel like my teeth are becoming clean and my breath is becoming fresh!