BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Melodie C.
Woonsocket, RI
I just do not like the taste of this toothpaste. I does the job but there are better tasting toothpastes out there.
Morgan L.
Miramar Beach, FL
I didn't feel like this cleaned my mouth as well. The texture wasn't as great as other brands I have tired before
Nnenna U.
Good but nothing beats Colgate. I mean this gets the job done but with Colgate I feel a cleaner and whiter look.
Katlynn C.
Va beach , Va
I wasn't a huge fan of this toothpaste. I didn't like how it left my mouth feeling or the taste of the toothpaste
Lillian H.
I tried aquafresh many years ago. I find it don't clean my teeth as well as i want. I like the flavor and colors.
Alexsia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Love this toothpaste, leaves your breathe nice and minty fresh. Would recommend. Effective. Purchased at Target.
Julia F.
Aston, PA
Not a fan of this toothpaste. The only problem that I found with it was the taste of it. It really bothered me.
Amado J.
I have used this toothpaste since I was a young boy. I love the taste it had and the feeling it leaves behind.
Leona T.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Too strong, did not have a clean and refreshed feeling, it's affordable but I personally do not like aquafresh
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
It's an alright toothpaste. I can't complain; it gets the job done. It has been awhile since I've used this.