BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ariana V.
Fresno, CA
When using this product it left my mouth feeling unclean. My mouth did not feel fresh what so ever. Very disappointed.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
This toothpaste not only tastes gross but the texture is horrible. I hated this toothpaste and will never buy any more.
Eunice K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's cheap and foamy and i feel like it keeps my teeth clean. I also don't like fruity toothpaste and enjoy minty paste
Katrina R.
Victoria, TX
Didn't like the weak flavor and mouth didn't feel very fresh after the brush. Not very strong to kill bad breath either
Melodie C.
Woonsocket, RI
I just do not like the taste of this toothpaste. I does the job but there are better tasting toothpastes out there.
Jenna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The toothpaste was fine, I just preferred my usual crest toothpaste. My kids liked all the different colors though.
Alisha C.
APO, AE
It does the job. I have no complaints, I've switched between several tooth paste brands & have never had a cavity.
Hillary K.
Woodlawn, IL
Don't like the taste of this product. Used this all the time as a child but I never purchased it when I moved out.
Taren B.
Price, UT
My favorite toothpaste! It is my go to, and I have had great results, no cavities or any other oral health problems
Elaine C.
Camp Hill
Classic toothpaste brand that can be counted on over and over again. Good for everyone in the family. Great taste.