Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz uploaded by Nicki G.

BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Aquafresh Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 5.6 oz more...
I did not like this tooth paste. It was minty but I felt like. It did not do a thorough cleaning every time I brushed my teeth
Briana A.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this brand...it really feels like it's working but I'm not quite sure! Would recommend you talk to a orthodon'tist first
Erin E.
Levittown, PA
My whole childhood I used aquafresh and it is an okay tooth paste but I just don't enjoy it and don't use it now as an adult.
Sarah S.
Not a fan of this brand. Seems really cheap and flavor fades fast. My mouth didn't feel as clean as it should after brushing
Johannys N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't like this brand of toothpaste is cheap is like you are cleaning your tooth without toothpaste I love crest y Colgate
Angela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the fresh scent it leaves in my mouth and that it fights cavities but most of all the taste even my 4 year old liked it
Rikki B.
Eau Claire, MI
Gets the job done leaves my teeth clean which is good. I brought it from Walmart just because I would buy again if I had to.
April S.
Collins, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the flavor of this toothpaste. It isn't that intense cold mint, but it still leaves your mouth and teeth feeling clean
Erin O.
Owings, MD
I just don't like the taste or formulation of Aquafresh tooth paste. It has a strong offensive odor and I just can't use it.
Jessie B.
New Castle, PA
I don't really like this toothpaste. It's not that it's bad but compared to my crest toothpaste, it just doesn't wow me.

Walmart