BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Morgan C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I hate the strange textures and consistency of Aquafrwsh toothpastes. In addition, it never feels like it's actually cleaning my mouth.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really didn't like this brand i feel i need to wash my mouth twice in other to get the results i can for my teeth to feel clean....
Nereida M.
Cedar Hill, TX
Do not recommend. I am very picky and sensitive with my teeth and as far as this product i did not like. Made my teeth very agile.
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
My current toothpaste. Bought 2 for $1. (: Foams up really good. Leaves my mouth feeling clean after every brush. Would recommend.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved this as a kid, but the flavor is just too strong for me now. Did a nice job cleaning, so I gave rest of tube to my brother
Laura S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I think there's just something with the textures of the different parts of the toothpaste. It just really bugs me for some reason
Mariah D.
brentwood ny
Didn't like it at all , never went back to it, doesn't give your mouth a nice clean feeling it just leaves your breath very minty
daniela r.
Denton, TX
Does really leave my mouth fresh and clean, i fell like its not trynna do its job and its not very effected, even tho its cheap.
Ashley M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This tooth paste is way too foamy. I don't like that when it comes to tooth paste because it doesn't feel like it does anything.
Briana A.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this brand...it really feels like it's working but I'm not quite sure! Would recommend you talk to a orthodon'tist first