BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kristin R.
Trenton, NJ
I prefer Sensodyne since I have discovered it, because I have very sensitive teeth and gums, but sometimes, you just have to take what you can get. Aquafresh isn't the worst, but I found it to be the least cleansing, whitening, and soothing, also the flavoring isn't the best. Despite all of that, I would still purchase it if I need something last minute and none of my favorite options are available.
Mikinzie D.
Ohio City, OH
I am not much of a fan of this toothpaste. It works, it does it's job to clean the teeth, but I didn't prefer the taste. I bought this product at Walmart and I used it twice a day. This is not particularly a product I would recommend to others. This toothpaste is obviously affordable, but I would spend the couple extra bucks to get a better quality one.
Amana M.
I don't really recommend this product to people. It's not as effective as Colgate or Crest. The scents are OK.The results from using this product after a couple of weeks are not as good as those of Colgate. I believe that people should purchase this product even though it is inexpensive
Ava V.
Allen, TX
Good for a bright white smile. I started using this recently and I like it a lot. It's not very minty, which is good for me because I'm really not fond of mint. I have noticed that my teeth look more white than before so I'm guessing it's the toothpaste. Happy with my buy.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
This tooth paste isn't too bad, i prefer other brands over this one just because the mint flavor isn't as strong as the other brands are. i believe that this one doesn't clean as well as other brands do but they are pretty affordable. this would be a last resort purchase.
Danielle B.
Columbus, OH
I didn't like the taste or texture of this toothpaste. At the end of brushing my teeth, they felt like they had a residue that I needed to brush off! My teeth looked visibly clean, and I liked the 3 layered effect, but overall performance I was not satisfied with.
Cassie A.
I got this in a travel size one time and didn't really care for it. It wasn't super minty fresh as I usually like my toothpastes to be and my teeth felt dirty a couple hours later when they feel clean after my usual paste. It's cheap but you get wha you pay for.
Lauren G.
i have used this toothpaste for a while now, i dont know about it making your teeth whiter but it does live up to its name because it leaves my mouth feeling super fresh after i brush my teeth, it also has the perfect amount of mint and its not crazy minty
Tiesa S.
Its a great at to start and finish your day by leaving your mouth cool and fresh. I only buy aquafresh toothpaste because of how reliable the clean and fresh feeling is. I use it two times a day everyday. I am a lifelong customer and will continue to be.
Aly C.
Las Vegas, NV
It may be just my mouth and level of sensitivity, but I don't prefer this toothpaste. It's like brushing your teeth with mouthwash. It is overly intense and leaves my mouth feeling dehydrated if that make sense. It may work , just doesn't work for me.