BY AQUAFRESH

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack. see more...

Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Aquafresh reminds me of a toothpaste my father would use. I don’t think there is enough whitening selection. The packaging looks outdated. I just never think to reach for this brand anymore when Crest is offering better products for a similar price.
jules W.
North Olmsted
This was always my toothpaste growing up as a kid. My mom constantly bought this one. It was minty fresh and kept your mouth feeling nice and clean. I have switched to a toothpaste with more whitening effects but it's a good toothpaste
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I purchased this toothpaste on a whim because it was super inexpensive and I was on a budget that I hadn't really stuck to all that well. While it wasn't a terrible toothpaste, it just wasn't what was used to. It became very "foamy" in my mouth while brushing and didn't make my teeth look or feel as clean or white as my usual brand. I did not and do not plan to repurchase this brand again.
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
I've been a long time user of aqua fresh for the price and value.  It works well, keeps my teeth sparkly and I like the flavor. Walmart is where I purchase it and I don't plan on changing up my toothpaste any time soon!
Mommasue B.
Piketon, OH
I thought I'd try a different brand. So this is what I bought. Noone in the household liked the taste or the aftertaste of this. So that's the reason for my low rating.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Not a fan of this brand of toothpaste I'm sorry to all those who love it I just personally didn't see any difference in my teeth it's just a basic toothpaste which is fine if your like traveling an just needed something but not my go to that's for sure
Antigua J.
Garrison
No never again. I do not like the taste of this product and it was not effective for me. I’d brush my teeth and later still have a layer of ‘whatever’ on my teeth. I would not buy it again
Angie Y.
Box elder , SD
Not impressed. Just because it's colorful doesn't mean it works any better. The taste is not that great and I don't see results like I have with other brands. I only buy this if it's on sale or have no other choices.
Dolores F.
Albuquerque, NM
The taste is great but did not make a lasting impression on my breath nor did it really feel like it was cleaning my teeth. I would rather have a white based toothpaste than a gel.
Lauren G.
i have used this toothpaste for a while now, i dont know about it making your teeth whiter but it does live up to its name because it leaves my mouth feeling super fresh after i brush my teeth, it also has the perfect amount of mint and its not crazy minty